an odd training assiment | Teen Ink

an odd training assiment

By tomtamtimmy GOLD, Sydney, Other
tomtamtimmy GOLD, Sydney, Other

you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

he was standing outside in the bitter cold that wieved throught the smallest holes in his clothing and stung bare skin. his name is aeson. an assasin. and this was supposed to be training. his master said it was to focus. focus on what? the only thing he new now was the evil cold of night. he looked at the black hevens above him that was litterd with hundreds of stars. a twig snapped.his body turned a hudred of internial cogs in his brain. his training came back in a flood. his body move instictivly. flowing gracefully. if this was a spy he was ready. he was in a perfect battle pose. just in the way he was taught. but out of the blanket of shadows came a harmless red fox. its eyes studying him. loading tonnes of information into its brain. it backed away slowly, carefully. its tail swining to a constant soundless beat. then a frogs endless song began. echoing off trees. a ferral cat purred in the distants. it was the song of the forest. this is what he meant be focas. this was training him to focas on the world around you.
'wicked' he muttered

i was bored and an idea landed in my head.

dancerforlifex GOLD, Monson, Massachusetts

The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.

This looks good! It looks like you'd have a great story idea...just watch your capitalization & punctuation. I'd love to see an addition to this!

Isabella15 BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

Wow, you have a really awesome story going on there. I wish that you would add more to it, though. It seems unfinished. You are an excellent writer!