Pride Of A Nation | Teen Ink

Pride Of A Nation

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

Pride Of the nation that has brought me so many things. This blessed country that has been able to supply the many things i am thankful for, music, entertainment, and best of all the idea that anything is possible in the country that has nothing to its name. Its the year of the middle class man, the economy has been improving since the great separation of the middle class to the upper class. My name is Derek Sheets i am the only one left of the Fang Clan of the northern part of the city of Atlanta. The CIvil War is at hand, my mother and I have the general idea of having me abandon the post i am now stationed and leaver to the west, this idea has been the downfall for so many in my clan. The many families have been destroyed in the chaos of all the destruction and killing of the many people who have put everything to what they own into the very land i rest my feet. Mother says its the test of time to see if the almighty lord will bring us to the light and bow our heads. I am not so sure about that theory, if the lord chooses to be so cruel to the becoming super power which is the Confederate States of America then i have no choice but to rebel against the Northern states that have become the common enemy of many families in the Un-United States of America.

I wanna try and create a story with this story and mix in the idea of an alternative American Civil War. Let me know what you think about this little tease trailer.