Bailey Carson | Teen Ink

Bailey Carson

October 3, 2014
By bperry BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina
bperry BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Bailey Carmon
Based on the true story of: Benjamin Carson

Bailey Carmon had a difficult time learning. When she was ten she told her mother she felt dumb. Bailey told her mother that everyone made higher grades than her & she wanted to be normal. Her mother Alana Carmon, told Bailey that she was intelligent and she was going to prove it to bailey.
Before that day Bailey had been very belligerant towards others. She had almost killed somebody for shuting her locker before she was ready. Bailey was determined to get rid of her temper and she did. Bailey was now anger-free. Bailey’s mother then started teaching Bailey the periodic table but, Bailey’s mother did not even know how to read. Not knowing how to read past a third grade level was hard for Alana but that did not stop her from helping her child when needed.
Baileys grades went up dramatically. When Bailey was eighteen she was enrolled into Yale. Bailey went on to study to be a plastic surgeon and obtained her goal. it took her 6 years of medical school plus college but Bailey thought it was so worth it. Bailey soon found a man and they are now husband and wife.


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences