Fast Life | Teen Ink

Fast Life

By ni-ni2013 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio
ni-ni2013 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Me and my family are from the Bronx.You know New York. Well this is my story and starts off with me getting ready for school. "Keisha, hurry up! The bus will not keep waiting for you." My mom yelled. I grabbed my Baby Phat bookbag and bounced down the stairs. My brothers Malik, Tyrone, and my sister Jas were standing by the door. "I don’t see why we can’t take one of the cars." I whine. "Baby why do you keep asking that, when you already know the answer?" My mom replies.
Before I go any farther let me tell you about me and my family. My name is Keisha Imani Towns and I am 15 years old. I have 2 older brothers: Tyrone is 17 years old and Malik is 16 years old, and my sister Jas is 15 like me. Well actually she is my twin. But she is older by 5 minutes.
Me and my family are paid! My mom and dad both own a lot of things. Teen clubs, adult clubs, diners, car lots, clothing stores, a gas station, and a car wash. With all the money we were making, you’d think we would be going to school in one of the cars. Tyrone being the oldest owns a black Escalade. But for some reason we aren’t allowed to drive to school.
My body is like a human coke bottle. I have hips that need to be shaken. A booty that is juicy like a apple. My stomach is flat and my chest is a nice 36 C cup. I have long black hair that reaches the middle of my back and I have blond high lights in them. Jas has the same body has me, but instead of hair that reaches the middle of her back she cut her hair to her shoulders and dyed it brown. She also hates her curvy body. She tries to hide it by wearing jeans and t-shirts. Me on the other hand, I like my body. I don’t go around showing off my goods but I do wear clothes that have more bounce to it.
After saying bye to my mom, me and my siblings walke out of the house and start heading for the bus stop. While we are walking my best friend Tamia Williams comes running over to us. Me and Tamia have been best friends ever since the first grade. "Hey girl. You looking cute today." She said. It was true, I was looking good in my pink J Lo sweat suit. On my feet I wore some pink Nikes, I had my long black hair in a side pony tail. I also wore white-gold hoop earrings and a gold charm bracelet my boyfriend Savion gave me. "Thanks girl, you look cute too." I said. Tamia was looking cute in her Apple Bottom Capri‘s and Apple Bottom top. She wore some all-white Air Forces and a pair of silver earrings. "That’s how we do it." Tamia said laughing.

I do my stories in chapters... so don't think there short...