Don't trust blindly | Teen Ink

Don't trust blindly

By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

Story About Bushra
Bushra was a very loyal, honest, trust able & hard worker she used to work in a small platform of institute and also small staff was working over there under her glance.
They all had best bonding with each other and did well their responsibilities too.
One day a new employee came who was a girl & she was 22 her complexion was fair & beautiful brown eyes her height about 5.1 & she had a beautiful brown hair. She was a pretty girl & her name was “Sarah” who joined institute & only talk with Bushra as if as she knew her very well.
Soon they became a best friend. Sarah always said to Bushra don’t show your personal things with everybody because people who around you, they always jealous with you. Bushra thought that she is a best friend of mine, she cares me and loves me a lot I should believe on her.
Sarah always said to Bushra, you are my bestie & they were spending their life happily.

One Day Bushra got upset because She became shocked after hearing something worst about her, She was saying to herself how is it possible how a person can spread rumors about me.
She was broken, as soon as she heard the name of a person who was involved in this act, she was no one else except her best friend Sarah. Bushra was kind to everybody. She forgot everything she didn’t say a single word to Sarah & Sarah also knew that Bushra came to know everything about me.

In the end Sarah left the institute and hide herself from the staff because she was enemy and she couldn’t face Bushra.
Bushra was a great still everybody loves her & respect her.

This piece of writing related to tha fake people around us we shouldn't trust everyone.

shahzada GOLD said...
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

Nice to See as a writer and fabulous use of structure & sentences great, keep on writing.

TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton
" Balance your life with spiritual experiences that remind and prepare you for continued, daily ministering to others." - M. Russell Ballard
"Love is expressed in a smile, a wave, a kind comment, a compliment." - Thomas S. Monson

Wow <3 I just love it

but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

Thanks alot ❣️ my dearest friend for your compliment for your precious time you took out for reading..

Warisha-213 SILVER, Karachi, Other
I'm glad that such interesting stuff is being uploaded on teen ink. 🌹

Warisha-213 SILVER, Karachi, Other
Very amazing story. ✨🌹

Sabahat31zakir BRONZE, Karachi, Other
I completely relate with me
and very interesting stuff .Worth reading content MashaAllah I m wondering to see your content