Passionate People | Teen Ink

Passionate People

Once upon a there was a married couple they were enjoying their life happily after a few months they had a baby boy, and the baby boy was so cute and healthy everyone loves the baby and the parents love too.

after 2 years the couple had a baby girl and they were too happy and thought that we should celebrate the day of birth of our son and also that celebrate the day of happiness for our daughter so they organized the party & invite lots of people.

when the day of party came all of the guest came & having a present for two of them the whole party was outstanding and all of guests enjoyed a lot but after a few months their financial problems taking charge and they got down even their health also getting down even their kids health as well,
they were teasing their parents a lot and reason of that situation was only the bad glance of the people who jealous with that couple and never happy for them at all.

after two years that couple had an another baby boy and that baby or was also cute healthy and beautiful Although that couple was surviving bad circumstances but they never blame on God that's why God gave them baby boy his health.
Children were growing and growing with lots of problems with the challenging task because they know the real meaning of the life and also the purpose of life. That family got a kindness in their heart, softness in their words also they have got humbleness even though they never saw these kind of things in their entire life but God gave them all of thing just because of their patience.
And now the family is very happy and they are surviving their life happily “eventually God gave them every thing whatever they wanted “

This piece of writing related to a passionate people they were surviving their life with a number of problem but they never gave up and say Alhamdulillah all the time and their passion gave them lots of happiness and full of blessings in their life

shahzada GOLD said...
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

Your article really belongs to daily life reality so we ought to hide lovely things and one more thing is that we can save with pray, Your Piece of writing providing us awareness of daily life.