Realization of little things | Teen Ink

Realization of little things

June 16, 2022
By Lostclock BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
Lostclock BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Just wandering through the park she started to think of life as a space to live in. Not to only breathe in but to live in fully which she had never done before. 

Always taking work solemnly, actually living, Oh sorry! Breathing to work, for work. To always live life expeditiously. Never take a break or take out time for herself. She had always been a perfectionist and self driven girl, but little did she know that midst this, she'll forget the true meaning of life. 

The true meaning of life: to not always be on diet, but enjoy what you want to eat. To go on vacations and long drives. Have meaningful talks and exchange of thoughts with your loved ones. To sometimes just lay down on the grass, and look up at the shining stars. This is what we call living.

Often, due to our hectic routine, long hard-working days, and this fact-paced life make you forget the true meaning of life. The realisation of little little things that make your life more meaningful.

Once you start finding joy in little things, like watching a flower bloom, sun rising, birds chirping, wind whistling, kids playing and much more. We take alot of blessings for-granted, and focus on materialistic life.

Occasionally, it's not people's voices or the worldly noise that's disturbing you. Sometimes, it's your own mind that won't let you rest, so, even put on mute for little while, and enjoy life from a different perspective.