Trust | Teen Ink

Trust

By Lostclock BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
Lostclock BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

There are many feelings in this world, but a feeling that I love the most is trust. I personally feel like, it's the key to successfull relationships. 

Trusting someone is not so easy and quick to do, but once you do, it's the best feeling in the world. Once you start trusting someone with all you heart, you give them all you have, because you know they'll keep it safe with them. You always feel like even if there's no-one, they will always be there, because you trust them. Trust is a feeling, because it can only be felt, but it makes you feel protected. 

Isn't it beautiful? That trust is blind. You only start trusting someone, when you stop doubting them. I feel like even after saying you trust someone, if you still doubt them, then you don't trust them. Trusting someone does take time, actually alot time. This quote clearly tells us that don't trust too quickly:

"Don't trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar". 

Yes, we shouldn't trust very quickly. But I believe that once you start trusting, there should be blind trust, because trust is supposed to be blind. If it's not blind, then it's not trust.

Do you know what is the most frightening thing about trust? That once broken, it will never come back, NEVER EVER. While trusting someone is the most beautiful feeling of the world, but once that someone breaks that trust, you will feel the most betrayed person ever. You will feel the most vulnerable, maybe you won't even want to trust someone again. But don't make that mistake, because trusting them was your descion, proving you wrong was theirs.

Do trust again, but do remember take time and make your descion before trusting someone. But do trust again. 

"Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair."

Trust again, but whoever breaks your trust once, please don't trust them again, because who can break your trust once, will do it again. Who breaks your trust is a lesson for life, and who keeps your trust is a person for life.