The incident | Teen Ink

The incident

By Logan_Wendler BRONZE, Brownsville, Wisconsin
Logan_Wendler BRONZE, Brownsville, Wisconsin

Three friends woke up one cold, breezy morning and had to prepare for School. They got out of bed, showered, ate, brushed their teeth, and were out the door. They all had to get on the bus so they wouldn't be late to School. One after the next stop, they were all on the bus.

"Hey Lane," said Logan and Jaxon as he was boarding the bus. 

"Sup guys, how's it going," said Lane. "It's been good so far," Jaxon exclaimed. "You guys ready for the map test for history," says Logan. "Yeah, I spent so long studying last night, so I should ace it Says Lane.

They arrive at School a little later and go to their lockers to put their coats and backpacks in. They all have the same first hours, so grab what they need for that class and start heading to the first hour together. The boys walk to class, put their stuff down, and go to the lunch line to get breakfast. "I can't wait for breakfast. I've been starving all morning, Jaxon says. "I wonder what it is. Hopefully, it is doughnuts," Lane says. They get to Lunch there and see a sign saying no breakfast today. One says, "Why the heck is there no breakfast?" Logan. "Yeah, of course, it was the day they were starving," says Jaxon. "Come on guys, let's just go to class, I guess," says Lane. 

They started walking back to class, and when they arrived, they went to talk with their friends in the classroom until the bell rang. The bell rang, and all the kids got in their seats and got out the homework that was due today. 

"Good morning, class. Did you guys get the homework done for today," Says Mr. The class says yeah, we did. "That's good also; you should turn it into the basket." "Okay, "the class says. The class gets up, puts their work in the basket, and sits back down." In our class, we will talk about Ancient Greece. "The teacher talks about Ancient Greece for the rest of the class period until the bell rings.

"Dude, I can't believe that baseball game is happening tonight. I can't wait to see all of the Milwaukee Brewers players there," Chase exclaims. 

"Wait, there are going to be Brewers at the stadium some of our classmates are playing at," Says Josh. "Yeah, there is, and we get 50% off on our tickets because we are classmates with the people who are playing at American Family Feil,d also known as the Brewers Stadium," says Chase. "Wow, I actually can't believe that. I can't wait to get some of my stuff signed by some players. Hopefully, I can get one of my things signed by Christian Yelich," says Josh as they walk out the door, ready for the second period.

Mean Logan, Jaxon, and Lane were on their way to 2nd period as well, and they had to get there quickly because it was on the other side of the school land. They were about to be late for their class, so they started to sprint. "Come on, guys, hurry up. We're going to be late," said Logan as he was panting. "We got a minute. Come on, hurry, we're almost to the classroom," says Lane. 

About a minute later, they arrived at the classroom, where everyone was sitting on their phones, waiting for the bell to ring. Everyone looked up when they heard Logan, Lane, And Jaxon panting as they just got inside the classroom, and they started to laugh. They laughed at their hair because it was all messed up in the front. The three boys began to blush and get all red in the face. They sat down, and after a few seconds, they started to stop. The teacher began to talk." Really guys, stop laughing. It's not funny. Just because someone is having a bad hair day doesn't mean you have to laugh," the teacher said." Now apologize to them or all of you will have detentions" said the teacher. The class says," Sorry, Logan, Jaxon, and Lane." "Guys, it's fine. We just ran down the hall to get to this class on time."

Four periods have passed, and it's lunchtime. The boys grab their Lunches and get to the comments where they eat Lunch. They find a table where they sit down, start eating their Lunch, and wait for their friends to come and sit. 

"Was up, fellas," says Coilen. 

"Yeah, what's up," says Brodey. "Hey, how's it been so far"? Says Jaxon, "Good, I guess, but I think I failed that test that I took today. I knew nothing," says Brodey. "I still have to take it, so I'm guessing that I'm going to fail cause you did, but I'm hoping for the best on my test," says Jaxon. "Yeah, me too. I still have to take the test, but I study all night, so I should ace it or get a decent score today, so I'm chillin'," says Logan. 

After Lunch, they start to walk back to their 6th hour. Walking back to their class, they notice something on the wall. It's a poster, and it lists all of the names of the players that are playing in tonight's game. It says Logan Wendler, Chase Boston, Jaxon Baker, etc. They all say," Look at the wall. Look at the post. It says our names there". They are so happy they are on a poster, and most of the School sees." Come on guys, we gotta go to class," says Lane. They go to their locker, grab their stuff for class, then meet and walk to class.

In the sixth hour, they all sit down, ready for class. They start to take out their notes when the teacher says guys, put your notes away. We're going to the gym to play basketball cause we want to do homework and notes all day today, and come on, let's have some fun today. 

After School ended, they had to go home and grab all of their stuff for the baseball game and be on their way to the School again cause the bus was taking them to Milwaukee to play at the Brewers stadium tonight. 

They board the bus, and they all sit in the back because that is their favorite spot on the bus, and the bus driver can't yell at them for being too loud. So they are 10 minutes away from Milwaukee, and all of a sudden, one of the girls in the front screams," Oh my god, the bus driver is unconscious, and everyone starts screaming. Lane has been taking his driver safety, so Lane rushes up to the driver's seat and takes control of the bus, but then they hit the curb and lose control. They go into the ditch, almost to a complete stop, when the back tire pops, and they slide and flip on their side. Everyone was moaning and groaning; half of them were okay, but some hurt themselves.

They get out, and cars pull over to ensure we are okay. One girl says," Most of us are okay, but there are kids on the bus badly." A different girl from a distance says," Also, the bus driver is unconscious in the driver's seat." They started to take kids out of the bus one by one till they had nobody on the bus anymore. They didn't realize it was this bad until they started to pull kids out of the bus. They called an ambulance and told them they had a lot of kids that were hurt, so bring more paramedics. The paramedics arrive, and they have a bunch of kids break. They brought many people so they would easily have enough room for all. 

Time passes, and they are ready to leave the scene when they are yelled at by the rest of the ki, ds where they have nowhere to go. The paramedics tell them to climb aboard and that they will give them a lift back home. They climb aboard and can't wait for the ambulance to start driving. "Oh my gosh, this is so cool"! says Logan. "I know. I can't believe we're inside an ambulance right now. Look at all of the cool stuff in here," says Jaxon. 

They get to the hospital, where they call their moms to pick them up. While they wait, the paramedics sit with them and ask them questions about everything that happened. 

About an hour later, their parents arrive, and they ask what happened, how they feel, etc. "Mom, I'm fine. I have a little bruise, says Logan, Jaxon, and Lane. They got in the car and started to head home. It was getting dark, and they had School in the morning.

Time passes, and they are all home. After a rough day, they wash up, eat dinner, and go to bed.

I really tried on this and hope this is good for your website!