Cristiano Ronaldos first Saudi Arabia Champions Cup | Teen Ink

Cristiano Ronaldos first Saudi Arabia Champions Cup

By Juanrosas111 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Juanrosas111 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

On Monday at 8 pm, Cristiano Ronaldo started warming up for the Saudi Arabia Champions Cup. Ronaldo got on the bus to go to the match for the final game. they left for the game at 5 pm and arrived at 8 pm. While on their way Ronaldo stands up and said to his team. ‘We have to win this game for all of us!.’ The team said to Ronaldo. ‘Yes, we are with you Ronaldo.’ Once they arrived. Ronaldo’s team headed to the entrance of the stadium and once Ronaldo entered the stadium a lot of fans started asking questions to him “Ronaldo How do you feel about this final match?.” “Ronaldo do you think you can win the Champions Cup?.” Cristiano Ronaldo stops and says to his fans. “I don't have time for questions right now. maybe after the match.” he keeps walking to the locker room to prepare for the game. while Ronaldo is getting ready in the locker room. his manager comes in and says to Ronaldo. “You are going to be the captain for this important match.” He gives Ronaldo the captain's armband and leaves. once Ronaldo is done getting ready. he goes to line up to walk to the field once Ronaldo can be seen walking on the field his fans yell to him “Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo suiiiiii!.” When Ronaldo hears his fans yelling his name. he looks at them and smiles. when Ronaldo is on the field. his teammates and the other team say to each other good look the bench players sit and wait for their turn to go on the field. while Ronaldo and his team are starters. They go to their positions and wait for the referee to blow the whistle. Mane Ronaldo’s friend passes the ball to Ronaldo and Ronaldo kicks the ball up and starts running to the ball. Mane ruches to get the ball away from the other team. he manages to take the ball away from the other team. he passes it to one of his teammates his teammate runs with the ball up to the right corner and Ronaldo yells “Pass me the ball right open!.” and jumps and scores the first goal of the match. He runs to the left corner and jumps do a 360 and yells suiii. and his teammate rushes to him hugs him and celebrates. Both teams go back in the middle of the field to start the game again. The score at the 34 minute is 1-0 and Ronaldo is winning by one point. once they started the game again the other team managed to score and now the score is 1-1 at the 37th-minute mark. Ronaldo's team starts doing subs and he gets worried that he is going to get subbed, so he tries his best to score again, but he and his team don't manage to score. The break time comes both teams go walking to the locker rooms. While Ronaldo is walking to the locker room. he hears a big thunder and that's when he gets the winning goal plan. While they are resting Ronaldo says to his team “I have a plan and I need you guys to listen to me.The plan is. once they start moving the ball, Mane you are going to rush and try to take the ball away from them. Once you got the ball. you are going to pass it to the RW and the RW is going to pass it to me from the right corner as we did in the 34th minute.  I will try to do a header or something else to score the winning goal”. The team starts to tell Ronaldo that that is a good idea and smart. Once the rest time ends. they go back to the field to start the second half. After playing for two minutes. a terrible rain comes and they have to stop the game because there is a lot of lighting hitting close to the stadium.  They had to wait 15 minutes to start again. Mane and Ronaldo start doing the plan with the RW and Mane does what Ronaldo told him. He rushes to get the ball away from the other team while Ronaldo is running up to the goalkeeper. The RW is trying to get an open pass  The RW manages to get an open pass and once he gets the ball. he runs to the right corner and kicks it up to Ronaldo and Ronaldo does an incredible byesicle kick and scores at the 88 minute. He runs to the fans takes a phone from a fan and records with his fans.  He gives back the phone to his fan and goes back to his position which is ST. They start the game again. By the minute of 89. The other team gets a penalty and they miss the penalty that's when the referee announces that the game is over and Al Nassar is the winning team after the final whistle  Ronaldo’s team runs around the field and slowly walks to the winning stage to wait for Ronaldo to bring the Saudi Arabia Champions Cup. when they see Ronaldo walking to the stage with the cup. they yell “vamos al Nassar vamos al Nassar” in Spanish which means lets go al Nassar. Once Cristiano Ronaldo arrived on the stage. He holds the Champions Cup up and down while saying vamos in Spanish. After celebrating. Ronaldo walks to the locker room and changes clothes. After that. he walks to the question place and the first thing that the fans of Ronaldo say is congratulations for winning the Champions Cup.  Ronaldo says. “Thanks! This time I’m ready to answer questions. So what questions do you guys have?.” One of the fans asked him. “How did you manage to do a perfect bicycle kick?.” and Ronaldo replied. “Maybe because I’m too good and tall. I don’t know hahaha.” (laughs) and smiles and he says “I have to go sorry.” And leaves for the bus. Once he got on the bus. he sits down and sleeps until they get to the bus stop where all the players get off. They then go to dinner and rest and have fun. After the party, Ronaldo walks to his car and drives to his house. Once he gets home, his children come running to him and his wife congratulates him. He walks inside with his wife. Once he enters the house, he goes to take a bath in his big pool and rest after the big final game. He and his wife are getting ready for bed when he gets a call from his manager. His manager tells him he must see Ronaldo tomorrow at 6:00 pm for a surprise. He ends the call and goes to bed. In the morning, Ronaldo gets up and wakes up his kids and his wife to go to the surprise thing. Once Cristiano Ronaldo arrives at the surprise place, he enters and he goes and sits down. He is the first to get called up in the stadium when they start. He gets a 5th Ballon d’Or and he and his family are very proud of him! After Ronaldo wins his 5th Ballon d’Or, he goes to his phone takes a photo with the Ballon d’Or, and posts it to his Instagram account. Titles the photo 5th Ballon d’or suiiiii. The end

I wrote this short story because I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and want other people who don't know him to get to know him.