Stupid Wrestlers | Teen Ink

Stupid Wrestlers

February 15, 2024
By Anonymous

When you step outside of the school after wrestling practice the only things on your mind are going to Pizza Ranch and who you have to give a ride to. You start asking some people, but all of them say no, and that they already have rides. You exit the high school doors and then start walking to the parking lot. when Marek comes up to you and says, “I'll give you a ride if you pay for me.”

You end up going with him because you didn't want to drive and waste gas to go up to Fond du Lac, you, Anthony, and Jordan were in Marek's car driving to Fond du Lac to go to Pizza Hut. When you arrive your, brother Anthony tells you “ Josh, I don't have any money. Could you pay for me tonight?”

You say “ Really, Anthony! I told you to pull money out of the bank for today.”

Anthony replies “ I thought I had money in the back of my phone case! I usually like 20 bucks there but it isn’t there.

You reply, “OK, I have enough for you guys, Anthony you got lucky today.”

You, Anthony, Marek, and Jordan enter the restaurant and you see your friends sitting in the corner. You start to smell macaroni n cheese. You realize it is your favorite type: of pizza macaroni and cheese. After the cashier gets done serving Marek, you walk up to the cashier and the cashier asks “ How many people?”

You reply “Two.”

The cashier asks “What do you want for your pizza.”

You respond “I would like the macaroni and cheese pizza”

The cashier says “No problem!”

You and Anthony both say “ Thanks! Have a great day.”

You walk over to where the pizza is and grab 3 pepperoni pizzas, 4 buffalo chicken slices, and some cheesy bread. You go to sit next to Anthony and when you start eating. You realize how full you are getting after that but a waitress comes out and starts asking people if they ordered macaroni and cheese pizza. When the waitress comes to you and asks “Did you order the macaroni and cheese pizza?

You reply “Yes I did.”

The waitress asks “ How many slices would you like to have.”

You answer “I’ll take 3 slices.”

She places the three slices of macaroni and cheese pizza on your plate and you say “Thanks.”

When you bite into the pizza you taste the scorching hot melted cheese touch your taste buds. when you finish your last slice of pizza, you are getting full. After a while, everyone got bored so you brought up the idea of going to Walmart. They agree with you. you tip the waitress 7 dollars. You all go to the car to go to Walmart when you get out of the car an employee is bringing back the carts and he just looks at the friend group like he knows you and them are going to do something dumb. you didn't think much of it so you guys went inside Walmart you walked around a little bit then Warren came up with a game we could play.

Warren says, “Guys I just thought of something we could do here, we can play hide and seek tag.”

Everyone agreed.

You and everyone were confused about how to pick a person so they just went by the shortest height. So you went through everyone and you saw that Jordan was the shortest. He went into the bathroom to count to 200 you, Warren, and Easton went to hide in the kid toys aisle. You could see Colin looking around but you didn't alert him because you didn’t know if he got tagged so you just kept hiding, an employee walked by y'all and said  “What are you guys doing? If you are doing something dumb just stop, please. “

Warren told him “ No, sir we aren’t messing around we are just gonna buy something for his little brother.”

The employee said, “ Alright because one of my employees said he saw you three and more walking inside.”

You separated with Waren and Easton and walked over to the shoe section. you didn't know that Jordan was hiding there to jump out at someone and tag them so when you turned the corner he tagged you. You jump and lightly scream “ Oh my gosh!”

Jordan laughed “ HAHAHAHAHAHA, I got you!”

“ Jordan really,” you said, “ you’re not that funny!”

Jordan laughed “ You looked like you were gonna die from being jump scared!”

After Jordan tagged you, you went to go and try to tag some other people so the game could end. you went to the electronic section and you saw some people but Marek came up running to you because he thought you were not it

“ Josh run Jordan is coming.”

When Marek was running up to you tagged instantly 

“ Really Josh,” Marek said, “who tagged you?”

“ Jordan did”

Jordan got to you and Marek and said, “ Someone told me that Easton is in the bathroom throwing up because he had too much pizza. Should we go tag him, or should we wait outside of the bathroom for him?”

Marek replied, “ I think we should go tag him.”

You Marek and Jordan went into the bathroom and as soon as you entered the bathroom you could smell the horrible smell of barf.

Jordan gaged “ I can’t, I'm leaving, it smells like a farm in here.”

When Jordan left, you and Marek had to stick through it and you found the stall that he was in and tagged his foot.

After the round, most of the wrestling team decided to go home. But you, Anthony, Jordan, and Marek decided to go back to Pizza Hut and have a little more pizza. When you get there Anthony decided to stay in the car. You, Marek, and Jordan went to go inside Pizza Hut when you guys were done you got into the car and went home when Marek dropped you and Anthony off you and Anthony decided to play some video games until you went to bed.


The author's comments:

This short story is about a group of teenage boy wrestlers having a team meal then they end up going to Walmart to mess around, and something disgusting happens