Need You | Teen Ink

Need You

By Tifini SILVER, Danbury, Texas
Tifini SILVER, Danbury, Texas

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
~Crush

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~ Gandhiji

My life means nothing if your not in it. Not seeing you just tears me up inside. I'm going crazy thinking about what could have been, what we could of had. Laughing and talking together, being myself only around you... I miss you, I miss us. Just you and me, against the world. Life was simple, effortless, when I had you by my side. Now im in the dark, looking for the light to once again guide me back into your arms. There I feel safe, loved, and at peace. All I see is blackness ahead of me now. I close my eyes trying to picture you standing before me. I reach out to touch you, but I grasp only emptyness. That same emptyness consumes me, filling the space inside me that use to hold my heart. My heart and soul left my body the day you turned away. The day you stopped loving me. The day your forgot to warn me, or even say goodbye. That is the day my heart beat one last time, before you took my beating heart, and once again, crushed it..