Teen Writer | Teen Ink

Teen Writer

By Celia PLATINUM, London, Other
Celia PLATINUM, London, Other

"When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching" - Unknown

She hopped onto the bus with a thud. Curling into the seat, she melted into the rain-stained window and sky. She travelled home, leaving the day behind her. But could she really leave it?

It was a memory, a memory to be woven into her high school story. Not a bad experience, but one to be slightly covered by others. Others that stood out. Others that defined her character. But this one would be a lulling memory. Ten years from now, when she has a flashback of high school, this will be the one she remembers generally. The daily blur of class, lunch and finally the climatic ride home. Where she returns to her house to close the day with creativity. The pull that really draws her attention. She soaks up the day's events and pours them into words, drenching the pages in electricity. All with a dream lingering at the back of her mind. No city is too big for it.

This short narrative is self-explanatory by the title :]

Celia PLATINUM said...
Celia PLATINUM, London, Other

thanks!! it's nice to have some feedback after just putting it up! :) and I would check out your work but when I clicked on your page it says you hadn't put anything up yet :/

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

I really liked this and the idea behind it  great work could you please check out and comment on my story Numb.  i would really appreciate the feedback