A girl Named Solemn....2 | Teen Ink

A girl Named Solemn....2

By RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada
RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

If there was a day where one thing could go right in her life she would sigh with joy. Unfortunately this was not the case. If solemn wasn't the jOKe of the school, the loser, nerd who was she? It had become just a way of life.
Students are like fish Solemn thought idly one day. Always moving forward in small groups of there own kind. The clown fish with the clown fish, angel fish with angel fish. Solemn compared herself most often to a shark. Sharks where always alone just like her. They didn't have friends and just continued to swim. To forget and move on must have been their motto. Yet even through the pain they swam like predators, warriors with a bound determination. That's why Solemn was not a shark she couldn't pretend everything was OK so easily.
Yet either she was a better actor then she thought or people really just didn't care. Solemn had a feeling that no one cared. It was sad but true and Solemn could no longer deny it.
If this was the truth she wondered why she would put up with life at this point. Just get it over with. There where so many ways to end it all.
Then a thought occurred although Ignorance ignored. Was she willing to leave him behind. Sometimes her heart would pound so hard that she felt as if it may explode. There was a reason to stick around. To someday have Ignorance loOK at her love her. That was why she was still here it was as simple as that.
And even when the jungle cats attack and Ignorance ignores she stood strong like a great shark. To forget and move on would be her new motto.

Yes i know it is not as good as the original.