Woman Caught Making Meth | Teen Ink

Woman Caught Making Meth

"Two days after being released from jail, Elizabeth Alisha Greta Half moon was arrested in Tulsa, OK for trying to make meth in a Walmart. Elizabeth was in the store for six hours until security called police. Elizabeth attempted making meth inside the store because she didn’t have any money to buy the products, in the end she was unsuccessful"

I woke up at 11 am, my shift is at 2 I’m dreading going to work with all the crazy stuff that happens on a daily. Wonder what I’ll see today whether it’ll be a fight or just someone doing something nasty. The amount of stupidity I deal with on a daily bases is an anomaly for most everyday workers. Its 3 hours before my shift guess I should get out of bed and do something with myself, rill get up and make some breakfast after a nice hot shower, ughhh how I hate mornings. Now that I am out of the shower think I’ll choose my outfit for the day, blue jeans and a nice Polo should do just fine.

I walk to the fridge starvingly, I muster up some fried egg sandwiches with cheese on top and a hint of butter. Sitting in my living room I notice it is getting close to the time I have to leave for my shift at work. I clean up my dishes and get in my car to leave I notice the weather is looking kind of dreary so I pack an umbrella. Finally I get to work and get in my work shirt and get ready to clock in , then my manager comes and gives me a job to do before my shift even starts “ restock the shelves in isle 10” she says so I nod my head accordingly and I clock in. I get the cart with all of the items I need to restock I pass each isle 1 by 1 slowly until I reach isle 10 once I get there I start down the isle and find a woman on the floor with her back to me she did not acknowledge me when I asked if “she needed any help with anything” I walked up hastily to make sure she was ok then I noticed she had some open items next to her and I looked and saw she was cooking up something toxic, I radio for my managers assistance and tell the woman that she cannot do that and that she needs to pay for the chemicals that she used, as my manager arrived she knew what she was making and blatantly told me crystal meth it was a shock at first but then I remembered I work at Walmart and anything is possible when you work at this store. She immediately got on her walky and called for security when they got there the woman looked deranged and grabbed a pan and hit one of them with it when they grabbed her finally they detained her and got the situation under control we notified police and they got there shortly after and took her to jail.
Working at Walmart is a very entertaining but frustrating job that sometimes I hate but sometimes can be enjoyable I make it that way. A lot of people make stupid decisions at my job and I don’t know why they have to do it during my shift but so be it. I was also interviewed by fox news and gave my story on camera. This woman must have been crazy as she was definitely not thinking clearly well this is the end of my day time to go to sleep and repeat goodnight.

took me 2 days