The man with duck tape on his head | Teen Ink

The man with duck tape on his head

By VM709 DIAMOND, Ormond Beach, Florida
VM709 DIAMOND, Ormond Beach, Florida

" I will never be what you want from me "

He woke up with his head and arms and legs duck tapped to his bed- well what he would consider his bed. His bed was actually a park bench. He could feel a splitting pain in his left shoulder and he screamed … but it was still dusk. Noone was out to hear his cries. It was the dead of night in Alaska. The Northern lights were glimmering boldy across the sky. To him they almost seemed like an EKG as he watched his life passing by. He freed his hand enough to pull it up to his left shoulder . At first what he felt was a wooden stick and than he felt something sticky and when he looked at his hand it was scarlet. He let out a silent scream as the life was being taken from his breath. How had he gotten here? Where was he now ? Why had this happened to him?
  As a young boy he'd grown up in a Christian home. His mother and father took him to church every time the doors were open but at age of ten his mother had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. When his mother died at age 31 his father had forsaken the church stating “ God has never done anything for my family and I will worship the devil every day of my life before I spend one more minute in this hopeless lie. “ His father introducded him to devil worship ; ouija boards, corn circles , spell books and just about everything else in the dark arts. His life turned into a hopeless , deadly abyss. At 14 he'd been introducded to the age of self harm. His father taught him that in order to please the Devil he must bleed so that he would not be taken into the next life as well. And so he did as he was told. His junior year of highschool however he was taken away from his father and his father spent the rest of his short life rotting in a prison cell. Even  being removed from the situation however could not change what had been done. He lived in a life of devil worship and self punishment and self abuse and went from foster family to foster family until at the age of 18 hed been thrown on the streets. O the streets he learned to fend for himself. He'd eat out of dumpsters . He was known as “ The false Jesus” to those who lived in town – he was even a tourist attraction to some. They come and watch his sermons on devil worship and throw him a buck or two that he'd use to buy duck tape.
  So why did he buy ducktape ? Well he'd had a master plan. He was going to build himself a master civilization. He was going to build himself a castle out of duck tape from the ground up where he would be ruler and noone would ever tear him down again. But that day he'd upset the wrong people. A local gang had heard of him and came to hear one of his sermons when they said to him  “ If you dont believe in God why do you believe in Satan ? “ He explained simply that he did believe in God but that God  was the one whod taken his mother away. The boys were astounded, curious and just a bit apprehensive. They became like his cult until one day he told them something a bit to radical. He told them that he himself was Satan and that they were to bow down and worship him or he would kill their families. It was to much to handle for the young boys and they  decided on a plan. That night the duck tapped him to the park bench and stabbed him in each shoulder and left him their for dead.
  There was one problem with their plan though . He didnt die. His arms healed around the knives and he was able to bite himself free from the duck tape. He was alive and ready to receive his revenge. He did to each of their mothers what they had done to him. He duck tapped their mothers to their beds and stabbed knives in each of their shoulders , and one for through their heart to ensure death. And to each of their fathers he put two knives in their head to represent the devil horns . To their siblings he tied them to the bed with duck tape but he allowed them to live and as for the boys themselves... noone knows what happened to them but to this day theres a pile of duck tape in the local dumpster that noone will dare look through .. guarded by the old homeless man with duck tape on his head.