Pain Relief | Teen Ink

Pain Relief

January 29, 2016
By KittyKat1201 SILVER, Hoschton, Georgia
KittyKat1201 SILVER, Hoschton, Georgia
5 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live life like you own it"


 The murderer approaches and meets my eyes. I was scared and shaking in fear as his sunken face-lifts into a smile. My life flashes through my mind; I guess it is true that it does before you die. I close my eyes and prepare for the worst, but I then felt my blouse tear off. I screamed and opened my eyes. His disgusting breath drew close to my face. The smell of cigarettes and morning breathe tingling. I struggle to break free, but he held me tight. Failing at not being able to break away, I looked up into his eyes. The man's eyes were full of lust and skin crawling sexual need. He starts biting my showing skin and I cry for mercy. The murderers hand starts toward my one precious thing remaining and rips off my last sheer hope of protection. I close my eyes and hear a zipper pull down. Tear start forming around my eyes, I know what is next, but I want to refuse to know.
I felt the pain. I felt that excruciating pain that makes me feel like a knife was stabbed repeatedly into my chest. I felt something run down my legs as he continues satisfying his messed up mind. I felt numb from pain after he released his pleasure. My body felt disgusted and used at what had happened. He stood up and got dressed as I closed my eyes and prayed. The dreadful sound of the click of the gun echoes around the hollow room. For the first time, I felt peaceful. My time here is done, I have tried my best. It is time for me to go home to see my Father. 


The author's comments:

Please feel free to comment constructive advice to help me improve!