Pain Relief | Teen Ink

Pain Relief

By KittyKat1201 SILVER, Hoschton, Georgia
KittyKat1201 SILVER, Hoschton, Georgia

"Live life like you own it"

The murderer approaches and meets my eyes. I was scared and shaking in fear as his sunken face-lifts into a smile. My life flashes through my mind; I guess it is true that it does before you die. I close my eyes and prepare for the worst, but I then felt my blouse tear off. I screamed and opened my eyes. His disgusting breath drew close to my face. The smell of cigarettes and morning breathe tingling. I struggle to break free, but he held me tight. Failing at not being able to break away, I looked up into his eyes. The man's eyes were full of lust and skin crawling sexual need. He starts biting my showing skin and I cry for mercy. The murderers hand starts toward my one precious thing remaining and rips off my last sheer hope of protection. I close my eyes and hear a zipper pull down. Tear start forming around my eyes, I know what is next, but I want to refuse to know.
I felt the pain. I felt that excruciating pain that makes me feel like a knife was stabbed repeatedly into my chest. I felt something run down my legs as he continues satisfying his messed up mind. I felt numb from pain after he released his pleasure. My body felt disgusted and used at what had happened. He stood up and got dressed as I closed my eyes and prayed. The dreadful sound of the click of the gun echoes around the hollow room. For the first time, I felt peaceful. My time here is done, I have tried my best. It is time for me to go home to see my Father. 

Please feel free to comment constructive advice to help me improve!

ElliG130 said...
Wow...what an emotional and graphic piece of work! I must admit that it had made me cry. You've got great talent and should keep sharing it. I'm sure your aunt is smiling down at you. Good job and may God bless you!