Realistic fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Realistic Fiction

Most recently submitted Realistic Fiction

Fiction
By AsherJ SILVER
Parker, Colorado

“Is she going to live?” “Miss, please back up.” “Let me see her!” “Miss, stay here!” “No, no, I need to be with her in surgery,” “I’m sorry, no family in the room at this time...
AsherJ SILVER, Parker, Colorado

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
~Dr. Seuss

Fiction
By lusis BRONZE
San Jose, California
lusis BRONZE, San Jose, California

"It is the novelist's innate cowardice that makes him depute to imaginary personalities the sins that he is too cautious to commit for himself." Anthony Burgess

Fiction
By JustinP BRONZE
Warren, New Jersey
JustinP BRONZE, Warren, New Jersey
Fiction
By Saira BRONZE
Mont Vernon, New Hampshire
Saira BRONZE, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire
seeiraa BRONZE, Irvine, California

“I think everything in life is art. What you do, how you dress, the way you love someone and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea, how you decorate your home, or party. Your grocery list, the food you make, how your writing looks, and the way you feel. Life is art.”

Fiction
By Matilda Jane A. PLATINUM
Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
Matilda Jane A. PLATINUM, Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
Fiction
By Lindsay_Leigh BRONZE
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Lindsay_Leigh BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” ~ Dr. Seuss

dreams_end PLATINUM, Ogden, Utah
electricstars BRONZE, Surrey, Other

“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”
-Audrey Hepburn

Fiction
By acnaib BRONZE
Bayamon, Other
acnaib BRONZE, Bayamon, Other

I’ve learned that the mistakes I made yesterday taught me what I know today, what I know today will lead me to a better tomorrow; and when I take a look back I smile because everything I once did led me to where I am standing today.