HER FELLA | Teen Ink

HER FELLA

March 26, 2019
By kamakshisama BRONZE, Agra, Other
kamakshisama BRONZE, Agra, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Ahh again it was you, main lead in my dreams as if I'm living in yours. It was merrily touching my soul. Every night, every hour, every minute, every second, all my thoughts were all about you. How you were a kryptonite in my dream and laughing for that afterwards. Dreaming about you to every breath of mine. Even if I'm doomed my solitude fades away with your tremulous smile. It's a teenage dream of being with your fella but like a stone people threw grievances on my path to you, bethinking of the vilely was indeed killing me inside.Each night when I think of your hazel eyes which were perhaps making my life, my dreams, my vibes to adorns were suddenly devastated by the stones. Everyday watching you in school and coming back crying there's nothing I could do except dying inside and again loosing myself. When people tagged me the mind boggling girl, taking out our FLAMES gave me immense.. oh wait! It's an E again!!.Going into wrongness was my favourite pass time to do. Thinking of notwithstanding you,made me fierce to make those stones a bridge over the river not wall. After all life is just a play you never know what's going to happen next, all you need to do is believe in yourself. Only if our love would be as old as sibylla. To woo you was the only hope left in my life and slowly my love became my obsession then my only hope to live.To maintain my tranquility I agreed to let you go into your different realm and live in sweet memories weaved together embedded deep into my heart forever & forever.