Mans Bestest Friend | Teen Ink

Mans Bestest Friend

By Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas

"Never judge a book by its cover.", and "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." "Cherish your life." "Love equals eternity."

Once upon a time, in a midnight glare. Across were I saw you. I sat and stared. I love your passion, your good smile, your great compassion, your great smell. I wanted you to know I am always there. Wherever you go, I always know.I'm always happy when your here, I'm not sure what I would do without you, if you disappeared. I'd probably scream to let go of fear. I know you will come back even if your scared. I know if you were in trouble, your always near. I probably would cry, if you died. I would start to carve into my arm, if you seem like your letting go, but if I leave you, I know your not right for me. Because the last step to being free, is when you never go near what you never saw looking ahead of your your biggest dream that is so comaring to my family, that never left me, never hurt me, never cried because I was there, always cried if I wasn't here, always happy for all my success, always argueing, but never hating, always missing, never regretting, and will always be mans best friend, and the'd never judge me.

I've had some unsucccessful pogress, i never looked towrard regret, and I never like judgmental people, trying not to smile from my past, for bad decissions, and I have stayed with people who never knew me for me. Written 11-18-09, and if the world were to end, I'd try to die happy. :}

Cady_ PLATINUM said...
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas

thanx for the comment..:P

SilverLuna SILVER, _________, Washington

"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.".... W.B. Yeats.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

This was a great piece! I think you did a wonderful artistic job!(=