Breaking away | Teen Ink

Breaking away

January 23, 2010
By bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine
bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine
10 articles 0 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Best Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.”


I really did love you. But you and Karen didnt notice.
Two weekk earlier I had wlked up ypur front step and knocked the door. Your mom answered " Hi Baylee! HOw are you! Luke and Karen are upstairs." She smiled one more time and retreated back into her domain, the kitchen. This was weird though I don't remember inviting my best friend Karen along to our aniversary! I bound up the steps and into Luke's room. There I saw Karen sucking faces with Luke. MY boyfriend! I walked across the room and started tapping my foot on tthe ground. Then I said primly "When your ready to come up for air." With that I pulled off the ring that he gave me for my brithday, placed it on his desk, and walked out as they chased after me trying to explain. I turned around only onece "Don't try to make excuse you two. Luke you cheated. ANd KAren you can pretty much guess were no longer friends!" I turned on my heel, climed into my Aude and drove off.
Of course I had loved him. If you were wondering. But what would you have done in that situaltion?

The author's comments:
This is not true and I just made it up but it has happened ya' know?