Foreign Love: Chapter 6 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love: Chapter 6

February 15, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


Finally I managed to fall asleep. At least I had fallen asleep but to find that I was in the same place as my last dream.

*

*

*


I was back on the rocks with the waves crashing into the sides of it. I looked out into the horizon to see the sunset with all its brilliant colors surrounding it. Like I was expecting I heard my name being called out. “Tiphanny!” yelled the same familiar voice. I really didn’t want to go because I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen. And like I said I wasn’t going to fall for him. But it was my dream so it’s just for pretend so I decided to walk along the beach and kiss James.

When I finally reached where I was supposed to be I saw James smiling. I smiled too but this time not the fake smile. I stepped closer waiting for him to grab hold of my waist. I swear it’s like he read my mind again and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

Apparently I wasn’t close enough for him because he pulled me even closer so that I was pressed against his body. Again I smelled spearmint and Dolce and Gabbana cologne as I inhaled. Wow he really smelled good. I kept inhaling his scent. I started fading away and I was getting sad. But since it was my dream…I dreamt more of his smell and more and more spearmint and dolce and Gabbana went up my nose.

I smiled as I smelled him again. He laughed. “You always smell so good!” I said to him. “Glad you think so.” “Well what are you waiting for? Are you going to kiss me or just hold me in your arms and look at me?” I asked with a smile (hey it’s my dream!). “I think I might just look at you” he said which made me shocked. I opened my mouth wide. I got rejected in my own dream! I was so sad now. “I’m kidding! I WILL kiss you!” he said. My face brightened again and a huge smile spread across my pale pink lips.

“Good! That’s what I was hoping for” I said. He just laughed and leaned in. His lips met mine and they were very soft and warm. Ok his lips were amazing. So smooth and they felt wonderful against mine. I knew I was close to him already but not close enough for me right now so I pressed my body hard against his and tightened my arms around his neck…hoping it didn’t hurt. But I’m guessing he liked it as much as I did. He groaned in joy and as did I. As I was breathing while kissing him I again smelled the spearmint and the Dolce and Gabbana cologne. I was like addicted to that smell because again I couldn’t get enough. I ran my fingers through his luscious hair. His hair was really soft too. Man he was perfect.

I laughed silently to myself and as did he. This was such a good kiss. But just as we continued kissing James was taking something out of his pocket. I really didn’t care what it was until I saw what it actually was. It was some sort of knife…like a dagger. I thought he took it out to kill something that was coming this way to kill us or something but instead he stabbed me! He stabbed my back and I started bleeding all over the place. I let go of him and fell to the floor on my knees. Man it hurt so bad. I was dying! “H-H-How could you?” I finally managed to say through clenched teeth from all the pain. “Sorry it’s my job!” he said while walking away and me finally collapsing onto my stomach-dead.

*

*

*