Can't get enough of you | Teen Ink

Can't get enough of you

By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

To me you’re the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I love your eyes, your hair, your lips, your nose, your cheeks, your ears, your everything. Everything about you makes me love your more. Like the way you laugh and the way you cry. Every time I look at you it makes me love you just a little bit more. Every aspect of you is perfect and I absolutely love it.

My love for you is always really high. I try to never make you fell bad because of me, instead I try to make you feel better because of other people. I have always loved you. From the first time I laid my eyes on you I felt a connection between the two of us. I would always laugh at your jokes and practically everything you would say. When I would be in a bad mood all you had to do was be near me for me to all happy and joyful again.

If I turn my head for just a second I miss you way too much and only think about you. You mean everything to me. Absolutely everything. My life is only worth something when you’re there with me. You make me feel wonderful inside. I get always this hot sensation inside my body when I’m around you. You bring out the sensitive side of me.

The way you smile at me is breath taking. I always try not to blush. I want you to know really bad how I feel but I just can’t get myself to say the three most important words that describe how I feel about you: “I love you.”

When I hug you I smell as much as I can your sweet flowery scent that of course makes me love you so much more. Finally I can’t take it anymore and I must tell how I feel.

I walk to your house ready to “study” with you with all my nerves shaking up. I walk to the door and knock seeing your mother that has greeted me for about the zillionth time and I headed up stairs. Before entering your room I inhale and exhale. This is it I say to myself. You open the door and smile your breath-taking smile. That only makes me smile and of course love you even more. I enter I your room and turn around to face you.

Without hesitation I say the three most important words I will ever say to you “I love you.” You just simply stand there with complete shock in your face. Within seconds you smile again and rush towards me and wrap your perfect arms around my neck. You and me stare into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever. But I enjoyed every second of it. You got even closer now where I felt your warm breath against my skin. More of a reason to love you. You are always so warm and kind, not one bit of cold and evil in you-making you perfect.

You smile one more time and lean in. Your soft pink lips touch mine gently in the sweetest of ways. I grab you by the waist and pull you closer to my chest. I squeeze my eyes shut and enjoy every second of this touch. I touch your body very lightly and again love you so much more. This is what I have been waiting for my entire life. I let go reluctantly because you had to say something. Then you say “I love you too” and kiss me again. We never let go and continue to hold each other and never do that studying that we were supposed to do. I just can’t get enough of you!

William Shakespeare

Oh my gosh, thank-you so much!!! That means alot to me...yes I will!!! <3

ClockworkLightbulb SILVER, Nottingham, Other
This is really good and sweet.(: I like all of your work, youre a great writer. Check some of my work out please?(: