Everyone Else Said So... | Teen Ink

Everyone Else Said So...

By wicked-crazy SILVER, Henderson, Minnesota
wicked-crazy SILVER, Henderson, Minnesota

"If you wait to do things until you know they're right, you'll probably never do much of anything." ~Win Borden

While sitting in my lame Entrepreneurship Class our school required us to take, my friend Paige leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“So...guess what?” This is always had to start a conversation. It usually resulted into a stupid annoying conversation I could not in ANY way get myself out of.

“What?” I responded, trying to pay attention to our prehistoric teacher.

“I was talking to Gavin yesterday after school. We got into this big conversation about how he won't ask you out.” I blushed. Gavin is one of my best friends, I won't admit it, but he's one of my favorite people to be around.

I cleared my throat, “And?”

“He yelled at me and Ryan about how we don't stay out of his, quote, unquote, love life. Then he stormed off. Ryan tried talking to him, but he just ignored him.”

“Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've already been rejected by him. Now, if he wants me bad enough, he'll ask me. I actually like having him as a friend instead of the awkward feelings after rejection.”

“Ladies!” Mrs. Gelling screamed, “no talking, back to your books!” Jeez, what a freaking spaz.

Paige started writing, but not on her worksheet. She slid her notebook over to me. It reading-

Okay, if you don't ask him out, I'll do it for you. Oh God.

I looked over to her, jaw almost hitting my thighs. Then she started busting out laughing as Gavin came into the room to ask Mrs. Gelling a question. He looked up at me and smiled, his gray-blue eyes staring into mine. I smiled a small smile back.

“Jeez Gavin, would you just ask her out already!” Paige yelled from next to me. My eyes became huge as I looked at her. “What? I just said what everybody else is always thinking!” She responded to my look.

I turned to look back at him. He walked over to me, scrunched down to my level, and kissed me. He kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, as he pulled back, also smiling.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too...always.” I responded.

LoveLikeWoe DIAMOND, LeSueur, MN, Minnesota

Whoever laughs first has the sickest mind.

well it's amazing!! super job!!

this is what happens when you're bored in Consumer Skills:)

haha, thank you very much.

Thank you so much, I will:)

thanks norene:)

TheSummoningFreak PLATINUM, Lugoff, South Carolina

if you can never let yourself fall you'll never know what it's like to love

i love this it's so sweet and cute awww 15 stars out of 10

SilverLuna SILVER, _________, Washington

"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.".... W.B. Yeats.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

This truly is amazing! Great job! Please read one of mine?(=

TEGAN!!! This is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was that enough exclamation points :)

-Norene