The bond between two souls. | Teen Ink

The bond between two souls.

May 12, 2010
By TruFeelings BRONZE, Deltona, Florida
TruFeelings BRONZE, Deltona, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. "


I have been down many roads before that have lead me different places but the road that lead me straght to you is a journey i'm glad to take, and down the road we travel together, hand in hand as close as two feathers, upon a birds back our love has never, ever gone slack, our love, so clever to impress the unthinkable, and yes, our ship will be unsinkable, ship of love, sets sail, today, Sets sail on the sea of dreams, you the dream of all, dolphins of love dancing, the light of love is shinning bright, closer and closer, I lean for a kiss, the beating slows, you and me together forever .The ship of love is on a journy to never ending love, and the love never ends, we'll travel the world, together again, and now forever, it all depends, on where we go, how fast how slow, to show, each other, the love, we feel, its now, or never, and now its real, cuz with u, i'll never be lonely again. the love that fills these two souls shall never end ,the love we share makes our ship thrive to sail, the word lonley we come to never know because lonley will never be found with your hand in mine. Shattered was my heart, till I found you, and now the pieces have been glued, back together not a piece goes amiss, and the times that we kiss is the time i will miss, with you the most, our love was a ghost, waiting to be seen, and now it's come clean, its out and alive, our love shall it thrive, and everyone will see us, together, now Now and forever, until the end of time, you there always by my side, hand and hand, lip to lip ,Heart to heart, and soul to soul. together. in the end I shall die here with your name ingraved in my heart for ever it will stay for everyone to see, our love begins and forever shall it be. forever your name remains with me, through life, death, sickness, and health, i do.


The author's comments:
This was written by me and one of my "VERY CLOSE FRIEND" and its from our hearts