Wanting Him | Teen Ink

Wanting Him

By msoccerm345 SILVER, Grimes, Iowa
msoccerm345 SILVER, Grimes, Iowa

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

She walks down the hallway, through the swarm of people she has known for years. They're strangers now, all of them. Something inside her screams for her to run home, yet the push to see his face overcomes her common sense. She has to remind herself to breathe as she as she gets closer to the door. 5 more feet. 4... 3... 2... 1...Okay, deeps breaths. As she enters the room, she automatically searches for him. There he is. Surround by girls. Nothing new there. She pushes through the crowd of girls that are dying to get his attention. Desperate much? She slides into her seat, which happens to be right next to his. She glances up at him with longing eyes. Not like the other girl's. But a TRUE longing. A longing to be in his arms. To be in his arms. A longing to be loved. The song on her out-dated Ipod switches. The teacher enters the room and all the swarming girls file back to their seats. She glances at him again. This time to see him looking back. He flashes a smile. Butterflies. The teacher begins the lesson but Megan is too busy doodling hearts on her notebook to pay any attention.

Okay so I started this piece as a class assignment and I really want to add to it but I'm not sure where I wanna go with it. Any suggestions?

Livvyluv203 SILVER, St. Clair Shore, Michigan

I like bookprincess' idea :)

and this is really really good so far :D please keep writing :)

msoccerm345 SILVER, Grimes, Iowa

hmm thats a good idea. thank you

bookprincess said...

this is a really good start to a story.

maybe there is a forbidden romance. since it seems like he is a popular boy, with a lot of female admirers, and she is a quiet girl who pines for him from afar.