It's Painless | Teen Ink

It's Painless

By xsassysydx GOLD, Boiceville, New York
xsassysydx GOLD, Boiceville, New York

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

"The marvelous thing is that it's painless", he said. "That's how you know when it starts." You won't know your falling, falling in love until your heart is breaking. It's all painless until you wake up one day and she's gone. Gone into the night, gone off with the man you had suspected all along. But what can you do? Nothing, nothing at all because if you go after her, she will think you're desperate. If you don't go after her she will think you never cared. Women are hard to understand, you will never truly be able to understand them but you can try. The truth is, even if they seem set on what they want, they truly do not. None of them, no women truly knows what she wants. They act like they do just to confuse you or to make it seem like they want something. They want people to think the opposite of what they think. They are confusing aggravating, beautiful, annoying, lovely, and complicated.