Captivated | Teen Ink

Captivated

By RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada
RamonaThePunkRocker GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

Captivating...her eyes where captivating and he was addicted. Like a bee to honey.
The way she wasn't afraid to speak her mind while other girls held there tongue, claiming they where perfect. The way she smiled those soft lips, grinning bravely even though he knew she was having a hard time. And most of all those eyes full of fire and determination. No, she wasn't perfect, no one was but she was perfect for me.
___________________________________________________________________________
A coy playful smile graced her lips. "Tsk tsk tsk." she said in a mock disapproval. "Do you really think I'm gonna fall for that? Because if you do you must take me as an idiot."
The blond haired teen sighed. "Listen Jen I know your still mad at me but I really am sorry."
"Sorry~?" Laughter erupted from her gut, her face becoming red. "Ya right." Her usually good natured face became one of anger, "Listen Will, your just a no good guy with a god complex. You think you can cheat on me that's one thing. But if you think you'll get away with it that's another. " And like that she stood pulling her black beanie over her head and strided away with overpowering confidence.
I watched from a distance, and don't get the wrong idea I'm no stocker. It's lunch period for all freshman, including myself. Ok, well even if we have the same lunch period I shouldn't be watching but my excuse is 'if you don't want me to watch don't be so amazingly breath taking.' I've watched Jen almost everyday since eighth grade. I love how she could laugh in the face of danger without a worry in the world, like Raoul Wallenberg who saved tens of thousands of Jews from Facists in Hungary even though his own life was in stake. He was or had been my hero until I met the bravest girl in the world Jen Aubrey. (And lets admit it she was way cuter then Raoul as well.) But she would never go out with me I'm one of those kids who doesn't go to prom on account of being dateless. I'm also that kid who sits at the very front of history class listening intently to the lesson. So that's why i settle for watching and dreaming one day I'm that one lucky nerd who gets the girl of there dreams. but i know not to get my hopes up.