Forbidden Love | Teen Ink

Forbidden Love

By AyeshaH BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
AyeshaH BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

"The sky is the limit."

Forbidden Love
Tanna is a beautiful, gray elephant with exotic brown eyes. Tanna wants to find the love of her life and wants to be happy forever. So one cloudy afternoon, she decides to walk down the street of love. As she walks down the street, with her trunk and head held high, not paying attention to her surroundings, she bumps into someone. This someone is a guy who goes by the name of Ricardo. Ricardo is a tall,handsome purple elephant with baby blue eyes. Tanna instantly falls in love with him. How could this be?. She thinks he is the most beautiful thing she has ever saw.
After the little day dream, Tanna tells Ricardo sorry for bumping into him. He tells Tanna it is okay. After thirty seconds of meeting him, Tanna asks Ricardo out. He is surprised and says, “YES!! I would love to.”
“Well then,” she says, “Tomorrow we will meet at Sweet Pie at twelve o’clock.” The next day the two meet at Sweet Pie. The two of them go in and got some Cookies N’ Cream ice cream.
After getting the ice cream, the lovely couple goes outside to sit and talk. Tanna is ecstatic and cannot believe she is on a date with Ricardo. She has a gigantic smile on her face. Ricardo, starts off their conversation by telling her that she looks beautiful. Tanna is tongue tied she has no idea what to say. So she screams, “THANK YOU.” Ricardo looks at her like she is crazy, but does not say anything to her. “Sorry,” Tanna says, “I just got overwhelmed.” He replies by saying, “It’s alright.”
Tanna sighs as if a big weight has been lifted off of her shoulders, she tells Ricardo that he looks really handsome. Ricardo’s cheeks get red, and he starts to blush. Later that day the two go for a walk in the park. It starts to get dark, so Tanna tells Ricardo she has to go. So he gives Tanna a kiss and says goodbye. Tanna walks home with cheeks red as cherries. As Tanna continues walking home, she just keeps thinking about Ricardo.
She just knows he is the one. As she arrives to her home, she opens the door, walks upstairs, opens her room door, and lays in her bed. She tries to go to bed but cannot go to sleep. She lays there thinking and thinking,as time goes by she dozes off. The next morning she goes to the park and meets up with Ricardo. He has a gigantic smile on his face. Ricardo kisses her once again.
Tanna gets overwhelmed and is stunned that he did it once more.

They became deeply in love and could not be separated. So the two got married and stayed together forever. Tanna had two beautiful baby elephants with Ricardo. And the couple lived happily ever after.