Happliy Evr After | Teen Ink

Happliy Evr After

By Original_One BRONZE, Yuba City, California
Original_One BRONZE, Yuba City, California

" When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper.They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end you end up polished and they end up useless."-Andy Biersack

Don’t leave,” I said running up to him” I,” I pause for a second about to say words that I have never said to anybody else in my life.” I love you. I love you, Christopher and I cant live without you”.
“ I love you too, come with me Jessica” Christopher kneels down on one knee and pulls out a ring from his jacket pocket ” I can’t live without you. You are my one and only. I want to wake up every morning next to you and fall asleep next to you for the rest of my life. Will you Jessica Marie Heckman will you do me the honor of marring me”
“ Yes” I say I run up to him and catching me with a romantic and passionate kiss. Running away with the man of my dreams, my life was not always like this.
I use to live in an orphanage just on the outskirts of town. I was put up for adoption because my mom didn’t deserve me and I was taken away from her. I didn’t have a lot of friends. But as soon as I made my self come out of my little bubble and showed who I was everyone started wanting to be my friend. I made a really good friend but she ended up getting adopted when we were five. I got really sad and stopped hanging out with the other kids. I sat alone and drew pictures and after awhile I knew I had to get back into realty and make more friends or a new best friend. I was scared at first that she would get adopted as soon as we became really good friends like violet did but I had to try. I ended up making a new friend Paige she was left out side of the orphanage door. I did chores and went to school did my homework and did some things that other teen’s did except vacations and trips and family fun things. I went grocery shopping because I was they could trust me and since I was old enough to drive. When things came up I looked after all the kids. I wasn’t even allowed to date boys, but I still did my fair share of sneaking around.
After I turned eighteen I left said my good byes and moved out. Paige and I moved out together and she went to college so we said our bye for a while knowing that we would she each other again. I met Christopher at my work. I was working at café and I was the waitress and when I went to give him and his friend their food that they had ordered he looked up at my and smiled. When I went to collect the tip and clean up the table he left me a note saying” your pretty cute want to meet up. I went back to my friend and told her about him and she said yeah hat is one of my good friends he has been here at his café before and thought you were pretty cute. He was asking if you would be interested in going out forcoffee and I told him that I would ask you. Christopher and me went out on a date and have been going out ever since. That first date was two and a half years ago.
Where do you want to go? Anywhere as long as I am with you “ Chris says with a smile on his face. I take his hand and walk to the beach with him. The sun is setting as we walk along the shoreline.
After about an hour we start to walk back to the house I started living with Chris about five months ago. Through all of the elementary “boyfriends” highshcool boyfriends, even my blind dates that my friends have set up for me I really think no scratch that I now know that he is the one . You know when you where younger and watching those Disney movies and the princess just falls in love. Like head over heels with this man, she finds her prince or prince finds her. I like in this case we found each other. He is my prince. And I his princess.

__________________________________________________________

I go to my closet and grab my swimsuit, sweaters, pants shorts, and start to fold them in to a suitcase and start packing to “run away” with Chris.
“So where are we running away to “ I laugh and walk over to him. He is trying to get a suitcase down and I walk over to him to help him.
“ Need help” I giggle. I pull up the stepladder and he climbs up it and get two more suitcase. “ha-ha very funny, silly” he bring the suitcases and un zips them both and puts then open on the bed.” I was thinking we could just have a rode trip? I think just you me and the open road sounds both romantic and adventurous don’t you think, Jessica?” He stops to pull out some shorts folds them and lays them in and sits at the end of the bed taking his hand in mine. “ What do you say, go somewhere and just live life the way you and I want to?
He words hold on to me “the way you and I want to?” it might sound weird but I feel like people want me to live my life the way the want to. It is kind of hard for me to explain. I manage to let” yes” slip out from my lips.
“ Well let’s finish packing and make our schedules and hit the road”. Chris saying getting off the edge of the bed and walking to the closet that we share and pulling out clothes and starts to continue packing.

this is my final for my creative writing. note it is not finished