He Gives Me Kisses | Teen Ink

He Gives Me Kisses

We went to the Ritz Cinema munching on popcorn and brushing hands in the bowl. We enjoyed a third and fourth date, shooting paintballs and singing to the radio while cooking breakfast. I felt myself melting into a routine of seeing his face on a daily basis, peeking at me from behind a new book , that crooked grin laughing as I spotted him. A knock on my door and he would be there with hot chocolates for me and Jay, standing in my doorway chatting for a few minutes and then rushing to work. I would spot his dark curls bobbing through crowds of people in the street, my heart drumming as he ran a hand through them. I would frown as cashiers and receptionists would flirt with him, smiling as I noticed he would ever blush like he did around me. He began slipping his fingers through mine and kissing my hand once they were intertwined. I put my head on his shoulder when his arm cradled my neck as we walked. He would light up at the sight of me and hold me in a long embrace after a long day. Tingles tickled my body as he kissed my forehead one night as we stood at the door. The next time it was the space between my brow, Then my nose. He walked me to my door and brushed his lips like feathers softly over mine. I could smell the aftershave on his face and the faint smell of soap and man.

Chrisss_tayy BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
i like this story. I think you did a great job! The only one thing that kind of confused me is when it says "shooting paintballs and singing to the radio while cooking breakfast." .. how can you shoot paintballs while cooking breakfast? ._. And whoever wrote this story must be in love with someone in the real if from what i can infer