Dead At Midnight Part 2 | Teen Ink

Dead At Midnight Part 2

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

Asha jumped and dropped the boy she was hoding. The huge clock tower chimmed. Asha lifted the body and threw it in the icy water below....She cleaned her face and gracefully made her way into town. She watched as others of her kind pasted by her and lowered their head as they passed as if she was some kind of Royal.
Nikolas O'Grandy was stunned he stopped right infront of Asha. She gasped as she met his eyes. The two stood there...Then, Nikolas smiled as he found his self in awe. She was even more stunning than before now that she was a vampire. Asha didn't know if she should kill him where he stood or to cry.

"Hello,Asha."

"You...Did this to me..You made me kill my brother!! You turned me into a Monster!!!!" Nikolas was hurt. But he could see the sadness that he had caused but instead of stricking him and Asha flung herself at him and cried. Nikolas gently stroked her hair as other vampires passed by they seemed to be in shock. He couldn't help but feel smug about getting to hold her and none of them would get to feel what it was like and he knew that he would die if it was her will and he wouldn't stop her.

"Kill me if you wish...But, I think i can help you control your hunger." He stated camly. Asha pulled away and her tears were blood tears. That's what happens to vampires. They cry blood instead of salt water like humans do. Nikolas lead Asha to a safe house and began to teach her.....

This probably isn't as good as the first one but I'm not done so just hang in there with me.

Lorelei SILVER said...
Lorelei SILVER, Newport News, Virginia

"Nothing is ever easy"- Zeddicus Zul Zorander, copied by Richard Rahl

this is very good