Trouble with Police | Teen Ink

Trouble with Police

By cat_vee4 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
cat_vee4 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

There are some people that like to kill bugs unlike, Selena Lopez, everytime she saves a spider she always says, “today I take care of you, tomorrow you take care of me.” On a late afternoon Selena went walking around the park, it was a windy kind of cloudy of a day and she was on her phone then she looked up and saw some people from her old past. The leader of the group, Ella Perez, was giving Selena scolding looks.
Selena said, “I thought I told you to never come around here again unless you want to take care of our business.”
One of the guys scoffed and said, “Maybe we are here to take care of business, you don't know anything since you know you left us.”
Selena rolled her eyes and tried walking the other way, ut then one of the guys went behind her and stopped her. Selena couldn’t stand them anymore so she went and turned to main group leader which was a girl and punched her in the stomach.
Ella said, “Well you learned to punch better and harder.”
Selena made a face and started clenching her fists like she was getting ready to punch someone in the face and make it a powerful punch to make it hurt more.
Ella punched Selena and said, “ The next time you punch it will hurt more than that did.
Selena got up and she felt dizzy she had a tingling feeling in her stomach it wasn’t butterflies it was like a guilty feeling you get when you know you did something bad, except the feeling was more powerful. The next thing Selena noticed was a fist hitting her face and Selena was knocked out cold.

Selena woke up in a random room she didn’t know where she was but until she heard beeping and saw a police officer standing next to her door saying something in the woki toki.
The officer said into the woki toki, “She’s awake, but confused.
Which was true Selena didn’t know what happened. So too distract her from the officer she turned on the t.v. and saw the news, then she saw a picture which looked familiar to her and then it processed in her head that it was her old groups photo she saw ella and the three guys. The T.V. stated that the four of them were killed and that the killer is in the hospital unconscious and they have no word on her waking up. Selena felt her stomach turn with pain she was getting dizzy and the walls were closing in on her, she felt her chest get tight she was having trouble breathing.
The officer walked in and said, “Afternoon, Miss. Lopez, my name is Officer Martìnez, I’d like to ask you some questions about what happened yesterday.
Selena felt panicked and didn’t know how to answer she started hyperventilating.
Then, Officer Martìnez, said, Miss. Lopez are okay? I’m able to ask you questions later.
Selena cried, “I didn’t kill them i swear I don’t even remember anything that happened besides getting hit in the face and now waking up her now in this bed with me handcuffed to the bed!” she cried and yelled once more, “ Officer Martìnez please believe me I would never want to hurt my old friends.”
Officer Martìnez looked puzzled and didn’t know what to do.
So, Officer Martìnez, replied with, I’m sorry ma'am please get some sleep, we can talk about this later and you have to take your medication. It’s going to be okay.”
Selena started getting sleepy after taking her medication so she fell asleep real quick. She woke up at 8 o’clock and the officer went to the room looking joyful which was confusing to Selena.
Officer Martìnez exclaimed, Well Miss. Lopez you’re not being charged with murder anymore someone else confessed to the crimes.”
Selena was joyful she was able to go home and be happy without any problem...until she got home to a mysterious package at her door, she was curious she opened the package to find that it was a flashdrive she, she started getting the same feeling in her stomach again. Selena watched the video and was horrified she was trembling with fear. On the video was the footage from the park after Selena passed out these things came crawling she couldn’t figure it until they got bigger and made an army then she realized it was an army of spiders they brutal ugly beasts that the made. All the spiders she saved went to help her at the park and she saved many spiders. Selena cried and cried and fell with fear. Now Selena doesn’t trust any spiders anymore now she kills them and every other she sees now, she doesn't have respect for them anymore or care for them anymore she trembles when she thinks or sees a spider now.

This was just for fun and thought it would be nice too let other people read.