Territory Fight Between Strongest Animals | Teen Ink

Territory Fight Between Strongest Animals

By taehyeon SILVER, Tirana, Other
taehyeon SILVER, Tirana, Other

In a very deep ocean, there is a mysterious land. Unlike other deep seas, it is bright and has a lot of grass. The cries of various animals were heard everywhere and the wind, which I don't know where it was coming from, blew coolly. There can live both sea animals and land animals. The territory of Lions and Sharks are right next door. But Sharks and Lions wanted to expand their territory. So, they prepared the war for their territory. Because the number of them is increasing.  
   “We need a bigger territory,” Lions said.  
   “What about taking the sharks territory?” The leader of Lion said.  
   The lion's leader was bigger and more powerful than the other lions. Thanks to his large body, he has  big, sharp claws like swords and the fastest speed. And, thanks to his strong mind and smart head, he was able to take the lead. His overbearing feeling was great. 
And the other Lions agreed with this opinion, and they started to prepare for the war. Meanwhile, sharks shared the same thought.  
   “We don't have enough places to stay, we have to expand territory.” Sharks said.  
   And the shark's leader also issued the statement saying that they wanted to take the lion's territory. The other sharks also agreed that and started to prepare for the war. The shark's leader was also large. His skin is very rough, and he has a big mouth, and it has enough power to chew anything. He fought several fights to get to the leadership position, and as a result there were several wounds on his body. 
   When they were preparing for the war, both sides sent their spies to each other territory. They got the information of each other's movement. Because of this they both thought to start the war. So, they started the war faster than expected because they thought they could win if they attacked the enemy first. But coincidently they attacked on the same day and fought with each other.  
   “Attack and kill them!!” Each side shouted.  
   So, their great war began. They started to kill each other. The Lions ran faster and attacked the Sharks by biting and Sharks used their big mouths and sharp teeth. They were almost equally the same. They killed each other one by one.  
   “Die!!” Lions said.  
   “Kill them!” Sharks added.  
   Other animals around them began to run away, and the lions and sharks shouted at each other. Their blood spread everywhere, and they gradually were dying one by one. There was a lot of screaming. 
   The war was not over because they were equally the same. So, the leaders of both sides decided to stand up and fight. As the fight continued, they crushed each other sides. Both sides suffered heavy losses. They shouted and ran at the enemy and biting them. They died in fierce battles, and the two of them killed many soldiers of each other. When the leaders were lost, they were angry, because of their anger, they forgot their original purpose and continued to fight meaninglessly. As a result, both sides got tired, and the army gradually lost its strength. 
   As the fight continued, some sharks and lions realized that this fight was no longer meaningful. Realizing that, they united and tried to stop the fight, and they tried to resolve the fight through talks, not violence. Sometimes it was difficult to stop the fight only through talks, but many sharks and lions stopped fighting and tried to stop the war. That way, the power grew and could stop the sharks and lions from continuing the fight. So, they realized that war only caused pain, and they tried to make sure that war-like events no longer occur. And they made rules to stop fighting in the future.  
   Some of rules were: 
    1. Share territory. They both have large territories, so if they share it, they will be able to resolve the territorial shortage. And by sharing the territory they would understand each other and stop the fight for expansion. 
    2. Respect each other. They naturally have different lives and different traditions, so there may be conflicts, but if you respect each other, conflicts will minimize. 
   And they tried to choose a new leader. They thought that the sharks and lions who first joined forces to stop the fighting deserve to be new leaders and as their wishes became true. Both were very wise and strong, so they were very suitable to be leaders. They fought against each other, but now they understand the fight is not a good solution and they respect each other. So, they lived in peace, and since then no war broke out.