The G game | Teen Ink

The G game

In Chicago a person by the name of Giorginio Valentino has started a cult called the immortals that has rebelled against humanity. They are going to do whatever they want because they can't die. A lot of people are joining this cult of people and doing whatever, others are just living normally but more and more are joining which means nobody will want to work so they will end up with no electricity or food being made nor will there be gas being made for motorized vehicles. Now society joins together to fix what is wrong and make things right again. There has been a mass of riots happening around the country. The people are trying to get government officials to notice the laziness so they can banish people who are being lazy.                Government officials have heard the people out and are now thinking of a way to cure this madness “New  rumos are hitting social media harder than a semi truck ramming into a wall “ these rumors consist of being banished from the land since you obviously can't die. All of the people who join the cult of the rebels are now rethinking and also thinking of leaving the cult. About 3 months pass and the people who were being lazy and rebelling across the country have now gone back to their ordinary lives. But there are still a lot of people still rebelling against the governments. People are now recording there stupid stunts and posting them on youtube to get fame for rebelling.              A person by the name of  G has made a post on social media. The post says  “ The G Game we welcome all rebelion people to come and play this game with a grand prize of 10 billion dollars “ you can either register to become a worker or a player. A lot of people who lost their jobs sign up to become a worker so that slot was filled the only option was to become a player. Now to register for this gameYou will have to answer some questions about yourself and write a short summary.  A player by the name Cronus has registered for the game. Now that there's people registering there will be a member in the “G” facility who will review your submission if the member accepts you request you will be sent and date and address to come play the  “G” game if your request is denied you will become a watcher and can watch the game 24/7 .                        A new member of the “G” game has walked into head quarters “ the announcements came on”  “ hello guys my name is valentino i am your guys is coworker i will be the main monitor of the “G” game ”  valentino said all the coworkers had look at eachother thinking where they have heard that name one worker by the name of Valencio called to the front office and ask for Valentinos full name the receptionist said his full name is Giorginio Valentino as soon the Valencio heard that name his soul was filled with furry he thought to himself “ he is the reason why so many people rebelled against humanity and started this mess. But Valencio was cool as a cucumber because he did not want to get written up by the manager for disrupting the peace in the room.                   A couple of weeks went by and all the contestants that got accepted got an invitation to go to the facility to play the “G” game; the address was posted on the invitation card . All the contestants who didn't get accepted got a web link to watch the game and to bet on people during the game. The same day over 400 contestants had arrived at the facility to play the “G” game. All contestants got registered the first day and they were all given a bag with clothes and accessories. The announcements came on “all players listen up the game will begin in 10 minutes, get suited up with the clothes we provided to you and meet in the dining hall”  now that everyone is in the dining hall the game can begin . Valentino walked in the dining hall “ ok guys get ready to play the “G” game” Valentino said , the crowd cheered with all the passion in their heart . settle down Valentino said, ok ok the game will be a classic game of paper rock scissors this will be a tournament lasting all day so look for an opponent to play with  you will have five minutes till the game starts. While the contestants were choosing partners Valentino was making a tournament sheet.                     Let the games begin said Valentino , once you win a match please sit down in a chair, all you can hear are the reachid screams from the players losing sounded like roars from a lion  round one was complete in about five minutes. The announcement came on “200 players remaining round two commencing in two minutes”  Valentino had all the losing players escorted out the facility . round 2 commencing said the announcements two minutes later half the players were eliminated and escorted out the facility this went on till there was a 1v1 winner takes it all. For the final match there will be a best of three match of paper , rock , scissors . will player number 327 cronus come to the stage and player 167 adam come to the stage. Ok guys i want a clean best of 3 matches takes it all said valentino both players agreed and shook hands . Ok ready go as the crowd screamed paper rock scissors shoot and so they did. Cronus won round one then Adam won round two so it came down to one more match. Paper rock scissors shoot !!! and the look on cronus' face when he had paper and Adam had rock he screamed yes I won !!!! valentino went to cronus up on the stage and made one offer to play a match of paper rock scissors with the “G” man for double or nothing or take the 10 billion dollars now and cronus declined the offer and was given the 10 billion and lived his life as the best paper rock scissors player known to man and live his lavish life .

i wrote about paper rock scissors because growing up thats one game i used to play wth my friends a lot .