opium | Teen Ink

opium

Vert and carti were brothers who’s parents were killed by carti ever since that day vert swore to kill carti, Now I the present day carti lives as an assassin who would kill for money and kill any chance that he got ever since the incident carti and vert split up in a small town in dimenson 000

The year is 2059 carti is on a mission to eliminate the galactic president it’s dark humid the streets are silent carti moves like a cheetah and makes no noise like a feather hitting the ground its 3:30 am carti is waiting for the target but one thing carti is unaware of is that he is not alone someone else is is after him and carti has a good idea of who it is on verts side he was having trouble finding carti the hate he had in his heart for carti was unbearable he left he was traveling through dimensons to find carti vert was in a rage bloodshot eyes veins showing blood racing he is not in a good state of mind the only thought on verts mind is revenge and destruction

He wanted to break free but he cant he is filled with rage and anger he cant stop until he gets his revenge traveling through dimensons he kills everyone in sight with no hesitation he does not know what is going on or what he is doing all of a sudden he stops he looks around confused he moves on like nothing happened meanwhile carti is expecting vert to show up

Carti thought it was about time  vert knew the truth carti sent vert his location vert was confused on who sent his this address followed it and it brought him somewhere he didn’t recognize he  muttered “is this the right place” he was in a void in the middle of space he then felt a familiar presence he knew who it was “CARTI” he yells then he lunges at carti back in his unstable state he swings at carti he misses carti is unphased he doesn’t swing or even try to fight carti unless he has too vert is furious “I WANT YOU DEAD BROTHER” he screams “I HATE YOU”

Carti thought it was about time he told vert the truth before it get even worse

Once vert charges at him he grabs ahold of vert and slams him on the floor “VERT ENOUGH”

Vert tries to fight back but carti is just much more stronger then vert I don’t want to hurt you little brother “I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU CARTI” vert roars carti said I think its about time I tell you the truth

What truth vert said calmly what are you talking about carti the truth is that you killed mom and dad and the rest of our family carti then said vert you killed mom and dad you killed our whole family vert froze In shock after hearing those words no I didn’t I didn’t kill no one no no no no I didn’t

Stop putting these thoughts in my head no I didn’t kill anybody vert felt heavy he couldn’t  move its as if like his whole body was paralyzed he then heard cartis voice mutter “its okay little brother I will always love you” vert felt warm he felt as if he was home he relaxed he hugged his brother he then felt a sharp pain in his stomach as his heart stopped beating he was still hugging his brother he coughed up blood “brother what’s happening “you lied vert said” carti laughed vert couldn’t believe it but there was nothing he could do vert saw carti walking away leaving him to die the last thing vert saw was the a crow with blood red eyes vert thought from since he was a kid he never found carti evil he always hanged around him carti was a good kid he crawled he crawled losing large amounts of blood “CARTI” he yelled

“CARTI COME BACK” carti please don’t leave me here to die “CARTI PLEASE” why did you do this brother

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DID THIS” carti yelled I did this because of you vert I always hated you even when you were born I never wanted you I always despised you I killed our parents to put you through hell now I can watch you slowly bleed out vert begins sobbing “CARTI PLEASE SPARE ME”

I don’t want to die carti has had enough he takes out his blade and slices he cut verts head clean off

Carti then proceeded to leave verts head on a stick for his trophy carti didn’t feel anything after killing vert he meant everything he said about him carti thought to himself he didn’t have a purpose in this world anymore he did what he swore to do carti smoked his last cigarette after he finished the cigarette he stared at the view from the cliffside he jumps off with no soul as he was falling waiting to kill  himself he cant help but think of how good it felt to kill his family and brother hes been planning this all out “THEY’RE ALL GONEE” carti yelled with maniac laughter to follow before he can even finish his thought

Carti hits the floor what follows is a loud thud along with cartis guts and intestines spilled out there is blood everywhere children screaming the screaming echoed through out the whole valley the screams then stopped vert then awoke what was that he said was I having a bad dream what’s going on he notices carti is out of bed where is carti he wakes up and goes to search for him but he doesn’t want to wake up mom and dad “carti” he whispers he’s checked every room in the house he cant find carti but he hasn’t checked his parents room he walks slowly upstairs as to not wake anybody up he walks into the bedroom he stops his face is shocked he feels like he can’t breathe he cant comprehend this

Frozen from pure horror vert was standing staring into the dead corpse of his mom and dad and standing next too them was carti with devilish looking eyes and pure evil on his face he says

“do you like what I did little brother”

i wrote this in english class