Exterment before christmas break | Teen Ink

Exterment before christmas break

By sharif BRONZE, Texas, Texas
sharif BRONZE, Texas, Texas

One day Mr Charles saw an advertisement in school about how whoever had the highest grading students in biology would get 250,000 dollars on their check. Mr Charles thought on how he can get his students to get the best scores. He decides that he is going to get his students to take a personal test about themselves. He asked them to write whatever they would do on a normal day and about their family.

Mr Charles looked at all his students' papers while they were at P.E . He wants to make his students autonomous. He decided that he was going to have jacob barnes as his test subject because his life was antithesis then any of his other students and thought it was going to be easy and run smoothly. He asked Jacob to stay after class while the rest of the students went to lunch so that he could talk to him about ascending his grades. Jacob thought it was a bit weird since he hasn't done any work all year. When Jacob entered the classroom door he got hit in the back of the head and blacked out. Mr Charles rushed to put Jacob on the table and put a microchip in the back of his neck. When he woke up he was sitting in his seat while Mr Charles was teaching. About biology and how dna and rna are different and similar. When  Sofia kenin saw that Jacob woke up from his nap she asked him why he didn't sit with her during lunch. He told her that he stayed in class during lunch to get some school work done. Sofia thought it was weird how Jacob actually started caring about his grade all of a sudden. Sofia asked Jacob if he was going to the Christmas dance tonight. He said no that he had to stay after to talk to Mr Charles about getting his grade better for a biology tournament. Sofia told him since when did you care so much about biology? Jacob answered that he wanted to go to college but he needed to get his GPA higher. Sofia thought it was weird but shrugged it off. He told her that he wished he could go to the dance and that if he were to take anybody to the dance it would be her since he knows how much she likes to dance. Sofia said since you didn't eat lunch today, would you like to hang out in the computer lab for off period? I have chips if you would like them. He said yes and thanked her. When the bell rang Jacob's ear started to ring, all though he kept the pain in Sofia and Mr Charles could tell something was wrong. When she and Jacob got to the computer lab, Sofia asked what happened in class and he said I don't know, my heads been hurting ever since I stayed in class for lunch for some reason. Sofia said would you like me to rub your head? Maybe it could cause chemical activity in your brain to slow down. He said yes please. When she started to rub the back of his head she felt a bulge. She got up to look at it to see what it was. Jacob asked her, ``What's wrong? Why did you get up? She told him to stay still, something in the back of your neck. When she moved his jacket back she saw a microchip embedded in the back of his neck. When she told Jacob, he started freaking out and told her to pull it out. When Sofia pulled the microchip out, Jacobs collapsed on the desk. Sofia started to get scared thinking that she killed her best friend. When Jacob woke up he asked why they were in the computer lab. She asked what's the last thing he remembered and he said the last thing I remember was getting hit in the back of the head when I entered Mr Charles' class. ‘Mr charles must have put the microchip in your head for that that stupid tournament so he could win the cash price’ sofia said. Sofia and Jacob decided that they were going to go to the principal's office and ask to see the cameras in Mr Charles' class. They both knew that they only had an hour before they had to go back to Mr Charles' class and if they went back to his class without finding a way to bust him for what he was doing he would go free to do it to more students. When Jacob and Sofia got to the principal's office Mr. james ask them how he could help them. They told him everything that they knew so far and if they could see the cameras in Mr Charles' class. He told them of course. They found the videos of Mr.Charles talking to himself about his plan to win the tournament and how Jacob was the first subject of his plan. Mr James called officer Manuel into his office to tell him everything. Officer Manuel got statements from Sofia and Jacob after he was done reviewing the camera footage he decided that it was time to go arrest Mr charles. When they all got to Mr Charles' classroom he was teaching a class on TRNA.Office Manual asked Mr Charles to please put your hands behind your back. He cooperated and went with the officers. When Mr Charles saw Jacob in the hallway he realized why he was getting arrested and asked for his lawyer. Officer Manuel told him ‘we will call your lawyer when we get to the police station’. Mr.james told Jacob that he was sorry for what happened to him and that if he needed anything to let him know. Jacob smiled and looked at Sofia and said there is one thing that I would like. Mr James told him name and he will get it done. Jacob asked for two Christmas dance tickets. Mr James smiled, said of course and headed to his office. Sofia told Jacob he didn't have to go if he didn't want to. Jacob replied i want to go but only with you.

my name is sharif