Will they find you ? | Teen Ink

Will they find you ?

“HELP !” Alex yelled as the spiders crawled all over him. As he violently struggled they crawled down his throat . After minutes of struggling he slowly closed his bloodshot eyes taking his last breath .The spiders crawled out of him covered in bloody vomit as he had tried to get them out . as The spiders slowly mutated into an almost perfect copy of Alex .

With little shifts to the eyes and mouth the brand new copy of Alex walked out .Alex’s boyfriend had been trying to call him for hours. Although he said was just going to get some cigarettes , it had been three hours, and Liam was worried. Alex’s boyfriend Liam decided he was going to call the police to file a missing report just before he finished putting the last 1 in 911 Alex seamingly walked through the door liam thinking he looked a little off.”hey where were you i was just about to dial the police “ liam bellowed as the copy walks around the house he slowly walks around confused. As Liam grabs ahold of his burganed jacket the clone slowly disintegrates, deciding on its next victim . Liam screams slowly die out as he loses consensus seeing spiders crawl all over him .

POLICE REPORT 3468:MISSING REPORTS - BLACKBROOK,VALO VALLEY, OK . CITIZENS OF BLACKBROOK WE HAVE HAD OVER 50 MISSING PERSON REPORTS WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOURS IF YOU SEE ANY OF THE PEOPLE LISTED CONTACT BLACKBROOK POLICE STATION CHARMAINE BEAN, LIAM BAILEY, CARROL SALAZAR, LISA SMITH …

As the tv suddenly went to static “Viv come down for dinner,” Lisa (Viv's mom) says. They knew  that their mom ment good by working two jobs one at the store on main street and the other a restaurant over on abibt drive .  Viv lost their dad when they were 7 to cancer; he'd died suddenly; they didn't even have a chance to say goodbye before they moved away . Viv went down for dinner finding her “mother” staring at them with green eyes Viv’s mom didn't have green eyes she had hazel as soon as she realized the thing she thought was her mother disintegrated. As Viv sprinted out of the kitchen seeing their real mom's body wrapped in webs . Viv was pale white as she sprinted out of the house running to the one safe place they knew, the grocery store. Viv’v mom's boss liam would know what to do .as she made it outside they saw the whole town in webs with spiders everywhere. At that time Viv made a decision . the town was gone they would go to the radio  tower and  alert all survivors to leave and the set the town ablaze , so they went to the radio station on station drive and gave out the alert ALL SURVIVORS PLEASE EXIT BLACKBROOK THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING. Afterwards  they went to the corner of main street and the blackwood forest .They grabbed a lighter and lit a corner of a building as they ran away. They turned back seeing just the smallest glimpse of rainbow eyes in that forest as the fire spread .never turning back after that fearing what they would see.