A Mystic Vanishing | Teen Ink

A Mystic Vanishing

July 6, 2023
By Mateo_Oelb BRONZE, Munich, Other
Mateo_Oelb BRONZE, Munich, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time, there were two friends named Gustav and Caius. They were brave space explorers on a mission to explore the secrets of a newly discovered planet called yourenis. They were excited to discover something new.

Whilst landing their spaceship on youreniss surface, they were instantly fascinated by its breathtaking landscapes. Beautiful mountains with a sharp rocky edge as sharp as a knife like they were stabbing the sky. They started their expedition, making their way through the planet's unexplored surfaces.

As they went deeper into the mysterious planet, they found a fully-grown forest unlike any they had ever seen before. The trees grew tall and proud, the dark green leaves, grown like they were hiding a secret blocking the sun. A group of weird looking birds tweeping over the perfectly grown blanket of treetops.

Suddenly, when Gustav turned over to sneeze, he was shocked about what he saw. A fascinating gigantic royal castle build at the edge of a sharp rocky cliff.  The castle had a breathtaking architecture and thick walls looking like they were whispering about the beautiful waterfall next to the moat filled with bright blue ice like looking water.

When Gustav and Caius were looking each other in their eyes, they both knew that they hat the same idea. Since the sun had nearly  set, they both decided to go back to their star-wars looking spaceship and spend the night there. The next morning, Caius woke up by the tweeping birds, singing like they were in a choir.

Caius: aww, gustav wake up…gustav, guuuustav. Gustav? Where are you Gustav.

Caius couldn’t find gustav, he looked everywhere, the kitchen, the cockpit, the Livingroom he even looked in the ship’s electricity room, but there were no signs of Gustav anywhere.

Caius: hmmm, He must have left the ship, but why would he do that???

It turns out that Gustav had left the space-ship at night because he couldn´t sleep so he decided to do some exploring at night, since he isn’t home yet something must have happened. But what???

Caius was still clueless about Gustav just disappearing, whilst Caius was walking along the ship making his way to the kitchen, He realized that the lock door of the space cruiser 3000 was opened, but his hunger topped his feelings for Gustav, resulting in Caius making his beloved muesli. But that didn’t happen because Caius did not find his oatmeal. He looked everywhere in the kitchen but he just couldn’t ind it. Suddendly, something popped up in Caius´s head.

 Caius: That must have been it, Gustav has taken the oatmeal to symbolize his way of exploring yourenis!