The Zombie Apocalypse | Teen Ink

The Zombie Apocalypse

September 6, 2023
By JesusDiosabot BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
JesusDiosabot BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

September  15th  2137  The  First  day  of  the  zombie  apocalypse.  The  world  is  being  attacked  by  a  hoard  of  zombies, everyone  was  running  for  their  lives  trying  to  survive  the  walking  dead,  most  of  them  died  trying,  some  lived  and  are  hiding  in  secure  bases  hiding  from  the  zombies.  These  bases  were  secured  with  military  soldiers  protecting  the  bases  by  fighting  off  any  hoard  that  comes  to  them.  There  was  also  a  group  of  scientists  that  were  a  big  help  to  this  zombie  apocalypse. 

 They  were  sent  to  different  missions  to  different  missions  to  look  for  the  cause  of  this  zombie  outbreak.  There  were  3  attempts  to  solve  this  problem,  1.  They  tried  to  kill  the  entire  population  of  zombies  but  there’s  too many  of  them  to  cause  any  decrease  to  the  population,  2.  They  tried  to  go  to  several  areas  were  there’s  no  zombies  but  the  problem  is  that  the  zombies  keep   following  were  the  survivors  are  making  it  impossible  for  any  survivor  to  escape  the  zombies, 3.  They  try  to  look  for  a  cure  to  possibly  end  this  apocalypse.  The  scientists  went  to  multiple  bases  to  where  they  think  is  the  start  of  this  apocalypse  but  they  all were  not  the  origin  of  the  apocalypse.  

They  were  starting  to  lose  hope  in  finding  a  cure  until  one  of  the  bases  they  looked  for  had  multiple  signs  of  how  the  zombie  apocalypse  started  and  a  cure  if  it  ever  goes  out  of  control. Since  there  were  clues  to  a  cure, they  went  to  investigate.  Many  were  apocryphal  about  the  cure  actually  working  but  with  this  information  they  were  able  to  find  a  cure  and  started  to mass  produce  it,  they  combined  it  in  a  form  of  a  smoke  grenade  so  they  can  cure  multiple  groups  of  zombies  instead  of  one  at  a  time  so  the  process  of  curing  zombies  can  be quicker  and  so  they  don’t  waste  a  lot  of  time  on  one  location.  

They  were  able  to  make  thousands  of  cures  and  they  sent  troops  on  missions  to  cure  the  zombies  around  the  whole  world.  One  by  one  the  zombies  were  starting  to  decrease  and  the  population  was  also  decreasing  by  a  lot  thanks  to  the  scientists  everyone  now  has  hope  that  they  will  live through this  apocalypse.  Then  a  situation  adulterated  when  one  of  the  bases  contacted  the  main  base  that  a  brute  zombie  had  appeared  and  started  to  attack  one  of  the  bases  and  the  cure  and  weapons  were  ineffective  agaisn’t  it. Since  the  brute  was  attacking  that  base,  they  couldn’t  send  supplies.  Everyone  was  panicking  because  they  didn't  know  what  to  do  to  defeat  the  brute  that’s  attacking  them.  Some  group  of  scientists  thought  of  a  great  idea. They  think  the  only  way  to  defeat  the  brute  is  to  modify  the  cure  so  it  can  be  effective  against  the  brute.  The  soldiers  started  to  lead  away  the  brute  because  it  was  heading  towards  the  main  base  and  they  didn't  want  to  be  attacked. 

 They  also  got  a  blood  sample  of  the  brute  to  conduct  tests  for  the  new  cure  that  they  were  making,  and  after  3  months  they  were  able  to  make  the  cure  to  defeat  the  brute  but  instead  of  putting  it  in  a  smoke  grenade  they  put  the  cure  inside  a  sniper  bullet  so  it  can  be  more effective  to  the  brute.  Now  all  they  need  is  a  plan  as  to  how  they  will  be  able  to  inject  the  cure  into  the  brute,  there  were  some  ideas  going  around.  1. They  ambush  the  brute  with  snipers. 2. They  trap  the  brute  in  one  place  so  it's  easier  to  aim  the  cure  at  the  brute.  They  went  with  the  second  option  because  they  have  a  better  chance  to  aim  the  cure  at  the  brute  and  defeat  it  once  and  for  all. 

 For  the  next  3  weeks  they  hired  builders  to  set  up  a  trap  in  the  middle  of  a  field  for  the  brute  zombie  to  go  in  so  the  snipers  have  an  easier  chance  to  aim  the  cure  at  the  brute.  Once  they  saw  the  brute  they  immediately  start  to  lure  it  into  the  trap  they  had  set  up,  they  made  loud  noises  so  it  attracts  the  brute,  the  brute’s avarice got the better of it and  starts  to  charge  at  them  until  they  are  all  at  the  trap,  they  turned  on  the  trap  once  everyone  was  out  of  the  trap and  once  the  brute  is  the  only  thing  inside  of  the  trap,  the  snipers  did  their  working  and  started  to  shoot  at  the  brute  with  the  cure  that  the  scientists  had  made.  They  all  noticed  that  the  brute  was  starting  to be  weakened  by  the  brute  and  after  3  hours  since  they  shot  the  brute  with  the  cures  it  was  finally  dead  and  the  brute’s  corpse  was  starting  to  leave  a  stench  in  the  air,  everyone  cheered  and  were  happy  that  the  apocalypse  is  finally  over  and  they  were  ready  to  start  rebuilding  the  entire  world  as  to  how  it  was  before  the  apocalypse.