The lost jedi | Teen Ink

The lost jedi

September 11, 2023
By cg0319445 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
cg0319445 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

CLANK! The ship lands on the thick foggy atmosphere of the planet neo clone troops pouring out by the faster than the speed of light leading the charge jedi master alpha one of the wisest jedi in the order so wise form his mind grew a burning jedi spirit he had great knowledge of the force and was one of the most skilled duelist.

 With tension in the air alpha had sinking feeling in his gut but wasn’t sure why or what it could be its was just a normal mission with his austere tone in his attitude he ordered the break in the building there mission clear of any battle droids and secure the building battle droids are everywhere alpha ignites his lightsaber the green banal glow shining brighter than a star going supernova the droids being outnumbered alpha and the clone troopers plowing through the droids alpha still having a sinking feeling he shrugs it off ascending from floor to floor they get to floor five the finial floor 7 rooms one mission alpha says to his clone troopers “you need to split up into two teams take two of the rooms each and ill get one and we do the last one together” the troopers easily storm the four room alpha easily clears his room and then there was one left just as there about to go in alpha hears a line he will never forget “the time has come execute order 66” alpha concerned he turns all the clone trooper pointing their blasters at him a deer in head lights he was frozen in shock confused the troopers led multiple mission on once great friends now nothing more than emintys  the troops fire with quick thinking deflects a few of the shot and jumps behind a wall and runs running down hallway to hallway in desperate escape trying to loose the clone troopers he looses them for a bit hiding behind another wall the troopers slowly  coming down the hall way he stays put realizes the only way of escape is to quick surprise attack holding his lightsaber realizing what he was about to do he was going to have to slaughter his friends but he was ready just as the troopers were coming around the corner in one swift surprise swing he cuts off the heads of three at a time blaster fired at alpha but he dodged and deflected all of them swinging slicing plowing through the troopers down to the last one before he stabs him he has to ask his trooper “why what was all of this for” the only thing his clone trooper was able to say was “it was order 66” alpha told him “tell me what order 66 was and I will spere your life” the clone trooper told alpha no one word “no” alpha stabbed him dead but backup clone troopers were on the way coming inside the building already alpha could not go down stairs his way of escape was the widow alpha breaks the window and jumps out using his force powers he lands on his feet running to his ship he feels a sharp pain in his hand           drops the clone troopers shot him out of the window he stands back up pulls out his lightsaber and starts blocking shots running to his ship at the same time opening the hatch starts it up and takes off but alphas ship is under heavy fire but he successfully escapes flying into space he contacts the other jedi it was only alpha and two other jedis he asks what is happing and his clone trooper turned on him and how he nearly lost his life “this seems your not the only one this happened to this happening every were we are sending you our coordinates” when alpha arrives he is shock to see only two other jedi they were the only ones left all of them hunted down by the clone troopers after a long meeting they all decide to go into hiding until one day a new hope will emerge alphas last words to his jedi friends “may the force be with you always”.


The author's comments:

my piece is about a jedi being hunted down