2ez adventure | Teen Ink

2ez adventure

December 7, 2023
By ievans22 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
ievans22 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It's the year 2085 and cyber crimes are at an all time high. And a special task force was made to combat the fraudsters and the hackers. One of the founding fathers of modern day cyber crimes is laying low and making over 30k a day. His name is Joko. He is a hacker who is a part of the notorious hacker group to tap into the city's surveillance and bank systems. The main role of this team of hackers is to drain the city banks and gain complete control over the surveillance systems. THe main character Joko has been gathering intel to perform a hostile takeover of the surveillance. HE must hack into the city's first district security Guilds  system and find the faults in the programs to show the surveillance. The city is equipped with a crazy facial recognizing all powerful surveillance system that spans the whole city,edge to edge. The security guild is definitely going to be the hardest mission because. He must sneak into the building and make it to the server room 17 flights under the building.  Security is tight and it's rumored that if you make it in you wont make it out.  Each floor down the security gets worse for Joko. It's time to prepare. Joko gathers his gear, His laptop, glock, ski mask, bag and decrypter. He steals a car to approach the building so his presence can stay hidden, he arrives at the building and he goes around back. He puts his silencer on the glock and eliminates the 2 guards standing in the back of the building. Joko snatches his key card and enters the building, as soon as he walks through the door. Joko is met by 3 doors  All locked with different types of electronic lock, Joko is not so beginner so he pulls out his decrypter and starts to decrypt the password to each lock until he finds the correct door that he has to go through.  He goes through the second door and starts to go down the stairs when he sees a vent and realizes it's way more safe for him to go in the ventilation system to get past all the security. He is crawling through the vents just hoping that he isn't going to get found. He makes it to the negative 17th floor, hops out the vent and immediately takes out the guards under the vent. He must hide the bodies because he doesn't want his cover blown and security to be alerted throughout the building. After the bodies are hidden he is slowly making his way to the server room. He makes it to the server room and kills the server workers. He pulls out his decrypter and his laptop and gets straight to work. Joko is decrypting the entire server leaving it vulnerable to hacking.  He then uses his laptop to hack straight into the server and after 15 minutes of attacking the system, he does it, he's in. Joko has taken control of the most advanced surveillance system in the country. Now that he has the surveillance system he just has to find the security layout to all of the city banks and escape the security building.  He is searching all the servers to find the layout, he finds it! Joko starts to upload malware to the servers so that he can capture the information, but as soon as he finishes, Joko sets off the alarm and he has less than 3 minutes until 20 guards are on him. Joko must think on his feet and make the security building alive. He grabs his tools and one of the guards' guns and runs out of the server room. He instantly encounters  a group of 5 guards coming his way. Joko is smart, he knows he can't take them all at once, he acts like he is surrendering and when the first guard gets close enough. Joko grabs him by his neck and uses him as a body shield..He advances through the hallway shooting every guard he sees, and switching body shields until he is in a safe spot for him to escape. Joko reaches the air vent that he used to reach the negative 17th floor, bro notices that his escape route has been compromised and he must find a new exit.  He makes it to the main elevator while killing every guard that tries to stop him. He gets in the elevator and tries to make it to the top floor, but security cuts power to the elevator and is getting ready to push up to Joko’s location. This makes Joko laugh because they forget that Joko is a world class hacker. He pulls out his laptop and starts to reroute the buildings power to the elevator. After a few minutes he reaches the top floor and escapes the building while still concealing his identity. Joko finally makes it back to the hideout, which is a decommissioned karate dojo. WIth all the information Joko has he starts to upload it all to his central computer. And just like that Joko and team controls of the entire cities surveillance system. The team starts to look through the surveillance system and studies how each bank system works and what the security is like. Joko is looking at the city treasury cameras, he notices the weak cyber security that they use to secure the cities funds and he is instantly interested. Joko sets up around 9 offshore accounts all ready to receive over a million in each account. Joko can easily start to drain each account linked to the treasury but it would be very federal and they would get targeted by the fraud task force.  Somebody tipped the task force off by telling them what Joko’s team was planning to do and they are on high alert. The task force has intelligence about everything that the team wants to do. The task force is gearing up and getting ready to raid the dojo. Joko has been watching their every move and has already prepared for this. Joko equipped the dojo with an escape tunnel under the building and an advanced one button lockdown system that will lock all doors and fortify them with steel bars. This system has bought the team an extra 10 minutes to gather everything and go the safe house on the lakes edge. The team is scrambling to download all the data to the backup servers, they gather all there weapons and tools. The task force has arrived and they are trying to break into the dojo. The team takes the escape tunnel under the building to a garage 3 blocks away with clean unregistered cars. The taskforce made it in the dojo way too late and missed the team. The team makes it to the safehouse unharmed and starts to get back to work making a plan to drain the treasury.  The plan is the team is going to cut the power to the entire treasury building and sneak in through a garbage exit. The team must locate and steal a garbage truck to infiltrate the building. After the team makes it in they have to split up into 2 squads, first the squad has to make it to the server room and start to wire all the funds to the offshore accounts. 

The second squad must protect the first team  and keep the guards from sounding the alarms. Then both teams must meet up at the exit and make it back to the safe house. The team tapped into the garbage companies cameras and located a garbage truck to steal. Joko sends 2 members to steal the truck and stash it in the industrial district.  They arrive at the garbage company at 3am when nobody is working and jump the fence to get to the truck. THey did it, they retrieved the truck and stashed it, now they must head back to the safehouse to gather their equipment and prepare for the heist. The team has a military level arsenal in the war room of the safehouse, they start putting on bulletproof vest, loading their guns and getting ready. The heist is planned for 4pm today, they are ready and  on the way to the treasury.  The team makes it to the treasury and cuts the power. The time is now, the team must do this correctly or they are all either dead or going to jail. The team makes it to the garbage exit in the truck , and they instantly take out the 2 guards and make their way into the dark building. The first team is on route to the server, precisely taking out guards. While the second team is setting a perimeter around the server room. The first team makes it there and starts to infiltrate the treasuries bank accounts, while the first team is doing that the second team has been alerted that the fraud taskforce is arriving soon. It’ll take 20 minutes to drain every account connected to the treasury, and the task force is only 4 minutes away. The first team must hurry so that they don't get caught. Team 2 has eyes on the task force van pulling up in front of the building and starts to shoot at the windows of the van. The van is bulletproof and IED proof so no damage has been done. The task force starts to rush the treasury and break through the barricades. The second team is ready for them though. They set up trip wire bombs all around the entrances of the buildings so nobody can get in. A member of the taskforce sets off one of the traps and is instantly dead. The task force starts to move more tactically and surrounds the whole building. FIrst team is halfway done with draining the accounts and is ready for anything. The task force is better than the second team expected and is starting to pick each team member off one by one.  Joko and the first team are the only ones left, and they decide it will be best for them to just take what they already had and leave. The team is packing up all their gear and trying to find an escape route, all while the task force is closing in on them.  Joko takes out half the taskforce by himself because he is an S-class marksman, he finds a safe route to the garbage exit and the truck. When they approach the exit they are met by the captain of the task force telling them to surrender. Joko, being the leader, decides it's best to kill the whole task force so that they have nobody to worry about. Both the task force and the team had a standoff and the team wiped out the rest of the task force. They are finally done and make it back to the safe house. The team decides they should go their separate ways outside of the country. Joko chooses Bali and the rest of the team choose their own secluded countries to lay low in. He pulled off the largest cyber heist that the state has ever seen.  


The author's comments:

What inspired me to make this piece is I wanted to test my limits on a different type of genre