the joeyers | Teen Ink

the joeyers

December 18, 2023
By JIMBIZZ BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
JIMBIZZ BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The year is 3023 and the world has definitely changed in the past 1000 years and i'm not just talking about our daily lives and the cities and technology changing i'm talking about the way of travel and the way the earth looks and the one of the biggest changes that humans decided to make were hundreds of tubes that go through the planet to make traveling by ball easter, what is travel by ball ball you ask? Traveling by ball is the fastest way to travel from one side of the planet to the other side. 

You're probably asking yourself, what happened to the idea of flying cars and the answer is they scrapped it in 2500 because after the test flight for one of the flying cars it used so much fuel that half of the planet didnt have and fossil fuels so now they load people in to giant clear balls and shoot them to the other side or where ever you want to go and wait there's more but first let me introduce joe to you joe is your average joe who invents the tubes and many more the biggest accomplishment he has done for humanity is the tube that launches you to a different universe and he discovered another life form on a planet called 3AR7H, the beings that inhabit the planet 3AR7H are all around 5’10 in height and all have thick curly hair and they are called joeyers.

Humans from earth are still trying to find out if the joeyers are a peaceful presents or if they are out for destruction and death so the earth people have founded a army of people who will be blasted to 3AR7H to make contact for the first time and another cool thing i forgot to mention is that we can use the tubes to load our missiles in to it and inorder to blast the missile in the correct direction humans have found a way to manipulate the magnetic poles and by simply manipulating east and north pole they can shoot a missle that would dissolve the galaxy just in case that joeyers decide that they have had enough of humans.

The army of people who are going to be launched are saying goodbye to their families at the base and getting prepared to be shot 45356 mph into space and possibly never returning.

The army is loaded up into multiple balls and the planet is rotating to get the best accurate shot at the galaxy, as there being shot in to the sky and out of the atmosphere they see a bright light that they are getting closer to, they freak out and think that they were accidentally getting shot in to the sun then it went black and they thought that they were all gonna die in all reality they were moving in super subsonic speeds and they were moving faster than light.

When they arrived they noticed that the planet seemed to be deserted but they were wrong. Out of nowhere they saw hundreds and thousands of 5 '10 curly headed people running at them...


To Be Continued...


The author's comments:

this is a fun sci-fi story i wrote in less than an hour and i like describing my frendfs in storys i write because it help me process my gratitude for them