Halloween Night | Teen Ink

Halloween Night

It was Halloween night, and 3 ghosts came to wake the rest of their friends. Little did they know, the headless horseman came through and slaughtered their friends. 2 hours before the ghosts showed up the headless horseman came through the town looking for the perfect pumpkin for his head. 

First, he went to the werewolf to check out his pumpkins. The werewolf only had pumpkins that were damaged so the headless horseman decapitated the werewolf. 

Next, he went to the evil witch of the east to see if she could brew the most perfect pumpkin. She wasn't able to create a pumpkin that fit his head so he plunged his sword into her heart. 

Finally, the headless horseman went to find the jittery skeleton who lived in the most secretive place in the town. The headless horseman found that the skeleton decided to hide his house under the courthouse, so instead of knocking he decided to burn the courthouse down. In the end, the heat was too much for the skeleton and he disintegrated into ashes. Furious, the headless horseman left the town and never came back.

This piece was made during school on Halloween. The entire idea for the headless horseman and the pumpkins is because on Halloween we had snow and none of the pumpkins made it through the snow.