I survived Christopher Walken | Teen Ink

I survived Christopher Walken

By snickleRick BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
snickleRick BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

I woke in a daze finding myself strapped to a plane seat crashed on an island. struggling to walk I attempted to find survivors, nothing but ash and embers dancing after the crash remained.I had to get food so I headed into the wilderness on a hunt  for some bananas, ¨you know I can see you right?¨ a voice crept from the shrubbery ¨Ï could see you……….. From the crash¨, 

¨Oh thank god a survivor¨  I exclaimed with joy not only because I found someone but Christopher Walken  ¨Ima stop you right there…….. It appears to me that you found your hand in the cookie jar,........ those bananas…….. Are mine¨ he pulls a rock from his pocket as we danced around this tree waiting to see who makes the first move ¨we don't have to do this walkins there's plenty to share.¨it's not about the bananas it's about sending a message¨ lunging for me I dodged and pushed him over a tree root causing his head to collide with a boulder, He Died on impact. With terror in my eyes and a handful of bananas I pulled myself together and kept on Walkin.

j