paul and alice part 2 | Teen Ink

paul and alice part 2

September 21, 2009
By smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California
12 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"


a small creaking sound got Alice's attention making her beat louder she looked around and realized Paul was gone she froze in fear some one pulled her inside and closed the door behind her only thing in Alice's sight was the darkness surrounding her the lights turned on hurting her eyes in front of her stood her father looking worn out the light in his eyes had faded "Daddy?" said Alice touching his cheek and as she looked in to his eyes she realized that this man in front of her couldn't be her father because her father always had this light in his eyes and always smiled even in grim times "yes,pumpkin?" he replied grimly looking back at Alice " daddy? where's Paul? i got to find Paul!!! he still might be outside!!" said Alice in panic running to the door trying to unlock the door "Alice honey, come lets go the dining room your mother made dinner" said Alice's father holding her back ''no daddy!! PAUL IS STILL OUT THERE I CAN NOT LEAVE HIM THERE!!" replied Alice she looked at her father she noticed Paul walking down the stairs smirking at Alice " what is all that yelling? i heard that all the way up stairs " said Paul walking past them in to the dining room sitting down starting to eat Alice glared at Paul and looked at her father in confusion "your mother let him in through the back door, he left your suitcase in your room" said her father walking to the living room sitting next to Paul Alice smiled she could never be mad at Paul for a long time she walked to the dining room sitting in front of Paul and started to eat she cleared her throat " mom and dad, i went to Mrs. Iero's bridal shop and she took my measures and kicked me out saying there are bad things that come out night.. Would know any thing about that?'' said Alice curiously she watched her mother look at her father in panic ''well, umm the town has been over run with vampires many have died fighting them others are victims of their hunger. We live in fear Alice, we can not sleep at night knowing those things are out there" said her father leaning in "THAT IS ENOUGH KARL" said Alice's mother picking up every one's plate even though they were not even finished Alice followed her mother in to the kitchen " Alice Marie its late go to bed. a bride to be must look her best." said her mother Alice listened like she was a child and went up stairs walking through a hall way at the end was her bedroom she opened to door looking at her old room the bright pink walls paper stars hung from the ceiling pictures of movies taped to the wall she looked at the faded red curtains she picked out when she was seven Alice started to change in to her PJ's a loud noise outside make her jump looking outside the noise grew louder and louder she ran out her room down stairs to living room and Paul was gone she stared at couch in disappointment and started to cry "Alice?" said Paul looking at her back wondering why she was in her underwear " i' m scared " she replied Paul picked her up taking her to her room he changed her in to her Pj's and laid next to her Alice drifted to sleep holding her in his arms he looked at the clock it was 2 am he went back down stair.
Alice slept peacefully some one whispered in her ear "beautiful Alice, i have been waiting for you for centuries,you'll be mine that foolish mortal won have you. i promise " Alice woke up scared the window was open she closed the window as went back to bed noticing Paul was gone she cried to sleep





to be continued


The author's comments:
My Chemical Romance is my inspiration!