Immortal blood | Teen Ink

Immortal blood

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

I sat on the park bench hoping that he would fall for the bait...me. It was so close to midnight that I could see the aura of the trees. That's when someone tackled me off the bench to the ground. I gasped. As I looked up tiger yellow eyes were staring at me. His hair was as dark as the night sky and his skin was almost transulsent. I tried not scream. I hated them near me. Vampires.... He smiled at me.

"Princess making yourself bait again?" I laughed when i realized that It was the Vampire that I was suppost to Marry. Yeah I know messed up.

"Stay out of this Quinn. Its my job."

"Yes but not for long." I growled racking my blade across his arm. He hissed in pain and rolled off of me. I gave me enough time to get to my feet and face him. Quinn gracefully got to his feet and I could tell that I made him mad at me.

"Lets play then." He lunged at me snapping his teeth. I smiled knowing that he was going to hurt me if he got the chance, he always did. Thats when he snarled which caught me off guard-making me drop my arms. His fangs sank into my arm. I hissed and kicked him away from me. He was laughing. I saw my blood on his lips. I only had time to glance down at my arm to see the damage. Which wasn't bad at all. But Quinn came at me again but with more force this time..I barely got out of his grip that time. I knew that I would tire out soon enoug hand he would gain the power over me but I won't go down without a fight............

katiebug said...
Wow! I thought this was really intriguing!

I love Vampire stories.