Inprisonment | Teen Ink

Inprisonment

By JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
9 articles 1 photo 1 comment

I awoke startled by my dream it was the same a women in a white dress calling me to help her. Whenever I awoke I always think how would I save someone else if I can’t save myself. I found myself back in the cold confines of my cell and before you ask yes I’m in prison. What happened wasn’t my fault. I really didn’t do anything and yet here I am. Well I will be out if I can win my fight against the champ. In the prison we fight to get out of here. The champ is one of the guards and he violates the one rule we have when we don’t use any powers I don’t have to worry I don’t have any. So I am very screwed tonight. My cell door opens that’s my signal to go to the arena. As I walk into the arena I’m still screaming in my head how screwed I am. As I enter the arena the champ is smiling to see his latest victim.” I fought as hard as I could but by the third round all my energy was drained that’s when I saw a shadow trail leading from the champs shadow. Damn he used shadow drain on me. Then I felt as if a volcano erupted inside of me then when I looked again the champ was knocked out, the referee was yelling at me, and every inmate was chanting my name just one question what happened.

As i said with my last submit this is it my fellow readers and critics my new book in the making

9 articles 1 photo 1 comment
yo thanks for the comment but im not to worried about the punctuations right now this is just a kinda lets say a roughdraft

Zero_K DIAMOND said...
Zero_K DIAMOND, Moosic, Pennsylvania

"Life's no fun if you're not insane, otherwise you grow up to be an accountant." -Moi

The plot was great, but you are putting together sentences that would be better off separate and maybe you shouldn't have rushed it so much. You have great potential!

-Blessed Be!

+++ZERO+++

Lisette-Midnight SILVER, New York, New York

Live for the moment you can't put in words.

This is good! more write more!