Warning! | Teen Ink

Warning!

November 12, 2009
By chetahgirl20 PLATINUM, Rosemount, Minnesota
chetahgirl20 PLATINUM, Rosemount, Minnesota
25 articles 0 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
The world is your oyster, and the universe is a fish.
-Me


If you are still reading, you are selfish and do not listen to people. I am so proud of you. The secrets in this page are forbidden, never seen to man kind. Well, besides my eyes that is, but I don’t think you would particularly call me “human”. Writing this has put me in danger and reading this will make the same for you. If you’re still up for it, hide the book well. If not, STOP READING! My book includes secrets of the fantasy world, and what really goes bump in the night. Let the fun begin!

Did you feel that wind beside you? That was my presence coming out of the book, you see, when you flipped the page I came out. And you thought this was a normal story. Do you really want to know the secrets? Really? Fine you go get a snack and I will be waiting. I will be waiting.

Good, you are back! Now I can tell you whatever you want to know about mythical things. What? A dragon? Is that all you kids think about these days? Fine. What specifically do you want to know? The colors! Jeez you’re lame! The colors are black, blue, bronze, brown, green, gold, purple, rainbow, red, silver, white, and yellow. Anything else about dragons? OK. Enough. Mermaids. Oh. My. Word. Sissy are we? What about them? Where they live, you say? Well it differs on what kind of climate they like. Most of them prefer a hot area in the ocean but there are some mermaids who like the cold ice water in the Antarctic Ocean. The only time I saw a mermaid is when I was in the Gulf of Mexico and I was on a small fishing boat. I was looking for the dolphins that were living in that area. My crew didn’t have much luck so I decided I would do some peaceful scuba diving. I swam into the deep water and swam away from the boat, when the sun was setting I decided to swim back. When I was about a mile from my destination I saw a flash of emerald green and I took a closer look. The thing I saw made me wonder for a moment. Either I was going crazy or just pure luck. Long hair bobbed up from the deep and to the surface. It was a young mermaid with brown hair and big curious violet eyes. She swam with me back to the boat, and I told my ship mates what had happened. They laughed at me and thought I was truly going insane. After that I saw more and more enchanted and mythical creatures, but I told nobody of my adventures until you came along. Oh yes, you. With your head buried in this book wondering if I can see you. To save your wondering, yes I can see you. Now you are probably looking around, trying to see me, no need to squint. I am right beside you, breathing on your neck. I see those little hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up. Oh no, I don’t want to scare you. I want you to hear my knowledge that nobody else has heard, besides you. Oh you, a yummy kid like you shouldn’t be reading this book. Why don’t you give me to your friend? Oops! Did I say me? I meant this, this wonderful book I have been living in for ages and ages. It feels so good to be free telling you all this information…. Anything else I should share my expanded knowledge with you? WHAT!? You want, I the smartest person in the world who knows the earth’s secrets to tell you a STORY!? Fine, you lazy child. What do you want the story to be about? Anything I want? Hmmm…. I have an idea…


To be continued....