The final fantasy | Teen Ink

The final fantasy

By kevin watkins GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon
kevin watkins GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon

The sky turned red as my mood lightened and gently pushed my toward relaxation. I let Owl city take over as I began to ease my pain. I looked over at my mom, she glanced over at me and nodded. I picked up the paintbrush and let my hands work. I heard her creeping down the stairs, slowely metal seizing her hands. She tapped my shoulder and I nodded ever so slightly while I finished the edge on the painting. The eagle was done, except it was missing one thing. I grabbed the knife out of my mothers hand and grinned as the red flowing liquid peirce threw my skin flowing on to the painting. The eagle slowely crept out of the painting, making its wings spread far beyond father. It grabbed his hand and lifted him high up off the ground to the stars then to where the birds were. The sky brought the pain back as Owl City rested in peace with silence filling the room. I was alone, mother was gone, and dad is up high with the birds now. I started to laugh at the thought of them being here which brought me to my knees, out of breath. The eagle swooped in and grabbed me by the chin staring me to my core. I finally let go of all feeling as it carried me up to the beyond, far past the stars up to were the birds were. The chain of pain came to a halt as we hit the in-between, paradise. The bird finally relaxed as it came to a halt. I reached into my pocket and looked down below. I slowely dropped my music down to the core of life and hell. This was my paradise now, and it was perfect. The water gently brushed my face as I leaned over and looked down at my reflection. I stood there stunned, as red blood was dripping down my face, and I felt limp. I was back in my house, looking at my reflection in a red puddle surronding me. I looked up in the sky one last time and said
"I guess it wasn't mean to be" As the spirits below dragged me to the core.

Its just something I came up with. Totally fictional, nothing true or realistic about it.

A.M.Blackwood BRONZE, Hobbiton, Utah

"This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

Run on sentences hurt my eyes. Also when people take out vowels and change the S's to Z'z.

AlexanderBurton BRONZE, Pittsfield, Pennsylvania

"Fortune Favours The Bold." The Virgil

plz more paragraphs it hurts my eyes to read it but just cuz there is no paragraphs

Kayotic PLATINUM, Goodyear, Arizona

You aren't having fun unless you're commiting sin~ Priest

I like it alot!It is so fictional and dream like I just can't help but admire it!

traveler03 GOLD, San Juan, Texas

Living is nothing. Dreaming is something.

It's confusing but in an intriguing way. Keep writing:)

elfen_girl BRONZE, Wilmslow, Other

K.I.S.S - Keep it simple stupid

it was a bit confusing at times but i liked it a lot, considering u were only ten when u wrote this its really good u should really keep writing

kevin watkins GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon
thanks alot for commenting! And yes i know that their are alot of mistakes. I wrote this when i was like ten haha 

Reveiwer:) said...
I really have to call alot of errors on this one. By no means am I saying to stop trying to write, because by all means this is alright, just not good. I see to it that you are between the ages 13 and 15, by the writing style. This makes absolutely no sense at all, and using the same word twice in two sentences isn't the best thing. Again, don't stop writing, just practice, practice, practice!